B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

Newly added Buy/Sell Forum for Malaysia:
Have you checked it out today? >>>

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « got to see the ball¡¯ (NFL.com)Patriots »
September 23rd, 2019, 6:30am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] Videos: Blu-ray, DVD, etc. (Buy/Sell)
   got to see the ball¡¯ (NFL.com)Patriots
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: got to see the ball¡¯ (NFL.com)Patriots  
elaine95

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

got to see the ball¡¯ (NFL.com)Patriots
« on: July 30th, 2019, 1:51pm »

Modify message

After a disastrous start and the ugliest three-game winning streak in NFL history (I have no evidence of this DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , I¡¯m just gonna roll with it), your Houston Texans (3-3) and Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3) find themselves on the precipice of a showdown for first place in the AFC South.Let¡¯s see how the BRB staff sees this one going.Brace yourselves.Diehard Chris:Jaguars 22, Texans 13.Tim:Jaguars 13, Texans 10.BFmf¡¯nD:Glitter Kitties 38 Lamar Miller Jersey , Texans 10.MDC (Editor¡¯s note: MDC!!):Jaguars 42, Texans 12.Capt. Ron:Texans 15, Jags 12.Mike Bullock:Jaguars 31, Texans 16.Titan Matt Weston Arian Foster Jersey , Slanderer of Blade Runner and a Huge Fan of the Texas Rangers who... sigh... forget it.The 2018 Astros are dead:Jaguars 16, Texans 13.Ugly.Not as ugly as what happened to the Astros, but I can¡¯t be mad.The World Series was a hell of a ride last year, and this season they... oh Andre Johnson Jersey , this is a Texans site?My bad.Deshaun Watson should use eye-black to scrawl his blood type on his jersey.The Texans¡¯ medical staff should ensure there are plenty of organ donors nearby Sunday.Enjoy the game or whatever. Your one-stop shop for Houston Texans, local sports, and news from around the league for Monday, January 21 Jose Altuve Jersey , 2019."Houston Texans NewsTexans re-sign Seantrel Henderson (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsPats outlast Chiefs in OT to reach Super Bowl LIII (NFL.com)Saints¡¯ Payton on no PI: Never a more obvious call (NFL.com)Ford on offsides penalty: ¡®I¡¯ve got to see the ball¡¯ (NFL.com)Patriots return to where dynastic run all started (NFL.com)Chiefs learn tough lesson in AFC title game defeat (NFL.com)Fassel on Rams¡¯ fake punt: ¡®Only 13 people knew¡¯ (NFL.com)Brees says controversial no-call ¡®tough to swallow¡¯ (NFL.com)Chiefs can¡¯t stop Pats as Mahomes watches in OT (NFL.com)Rams CB Robey-Coleman on no-call: ¡®I was beat¡¯ (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsHouston Rockets vs. Philadelphia 76ers game preview (The Dream Shake)

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)