B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

Newly added Buy/Sell Forum for Malaysia:
Have you checked it out today? >>>

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « counsel. I found that to be unusual,¡± said N. Luc »
February 25th, 2020, 8:01am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] Videos: Blu-ray, DVD, etc. (Buy/Sell)
   counsel. I found that to be unusual,¡± said N. Luc
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: counsel. I found that to be unusual,¡± said N. Luc  
elaine95

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

counsel. I found that to be unusual,¡± said N. Luc
« on: November 22nd, 2019, 11:23am »

Modify message

PITTSBURGH (AP) ¡ª Replacing Antonio Brown won¡¯t be a one-man job for the Pittsburgh Steelers.The team¡¯s top wide receiver is out indefinitely with a left calf injury sustained against the New England Patriots.That means it¡¯s up to Martavis Bryant Andre Johnson Jersey , rookie JuJu Smith-Schuster and others to fill a significant void left by the star wide receiver when the Steelers visit the Houston Texans on Monday.¡°(Brown) is always tough because he never misses practice and he never misses games,¡± Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley said Thursday. ¡°You don¡¯t necessarily think about that scenario a whole bunch.¡±Brown enjoyed a MVP-caliber season until his injury.Brown, who became the first player in NFL history with five straight 100-catch seasons, led the league in receptions, yards receiving and was tied for touchdown catches entering the game against New England.Brown, at 1,533 yards Deshaun Watson Jersey White , has more receiving yards than four other teams ¡ª Baltimore, Cleveland, Chicago and Buffalo. Coach Mike Tomlin didn¡¯t put a timetable on a possible return.¡°I¡¯ll be honest, (Brown), you can¡¯t replace him with one man,¡± Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. ¡°(Brown) is not human, so we¡¯ll have multiple guys trying to fill that spot.¡±Brown left the game against New England early in the second quarter after he became awkwardly tangled in double coverage and fell to the ground while trying to catch a pass in the end zone.The Patriots benefitted and gained the inside track on home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs with their win against the Steelers Keke Coutee Jersey White , though it took a late overturned touchdown and last-second end zone interception to seal the game.¡°In a situation like playing against the Patriots, I think if (Brown¡¯s) playing, it would¡¯ve been a different scenario,¡± Smith-Schuster said.But that¡¯s not the case. And as a result, the Steelers will need at least one win ¡ª maybe two ¡ª in their final two games to secure a first-round bye.¡°It takes everybody stepping up,¡± Haley said. ¡°As far as filling the spot, it isn¡¯t a big deal. It¡¯s just making sure guys are doing what they¡¯re supposed to do and making plays when they get the opportunity.¡±Brown last missed a regular-season game because of an injury in 2012. He sat out the team¡¯s AFC playoff game at Denver during the 2015 season with a concussion.In that game J.J. Watt Jersey , Bryant had nine catches for 154 yards, while also breaking off a 40-yard run. Darrius Heyward-Bey also caught two passes for 64 yards.¡°We understand that we don¡¯t have the best player in the league, but we understand that we¡¯re good receivers too,¡± Heyward-Bey said.They filled the void last week against the Patriots.Smith-Schuster, who caught six passes for 114 yards, had a 69-yard catch-and-run in the final minute that set up the final sequence against New England. Bryant also made a one-handed touchdown catch on third-and-goal to give Pittsburgh a seven-point halftime lead.With Brown sidelined, they will be asked to produce again for the Steelers on Monday against the Texans.¡°He¡¯s very important DeAndre Hopkins Jersey ,¡± Bryant said of Brown. ¡°He¡¯s the best receiver in the league. We always want to have him on the field. It makes things a whole lot easier for everyone. But he¡¯s going to get healthy, we¡¯ll get him back in a couple weeks and we¡¯ll be ready to go.¡±NOTES: Steelers CB Joe Haden, who has missed the past five games with a broken fibula, was a full participant at Thursday¡¯s practice. Linebacker Tyler Matakevich (shoulder) was also a full participant on Thursday. Matakevich missed the game against Baltimore, and was used only on special teams against New England. TE Vance McDonald (shoulder) also practiced, while G Ramon Foster missed with a concussion.¡ª¡ª An ex-security coordinator has filed a discrimination lawsuit against the Houston Texans in regard to former General Manager Brian Gaine, according to Aaron Wilson of the .The Texans denied the allegations in a statement to the newspaper.Jeff Pope filed the lawsuit with the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission following his dismissal by the team on May 8 after approximately two years with the franchise.Pope¡¯s attorney cited Gaine directly in the allegations of discrimination saying his dismissal was on the basis of race.¡°I was going to handle this the way I handle most of my claims: Quietly. When the Texans terminated Mr. Gaine Womens Andre Hal Jersey , that caught my attention. They terminated him a few days after they spoke with their counsel. I found that to be unusual,¡± said N. Lucy Chukwurah, Pope¡¯s attorney.The Texans said Gaine¡¯s firing last Friday had nothing to do with Pope¡¯s allegations.¡°We have just been made aware of Mr. Pope¡¯s claim,¡± the Texans said in a statement. ¡°We do not comment on pending litigation. The Houston Texans do not tolerate personal or professional discrimination of any kind.¡±From Gaine¡¯s firing last Friday out of the blue to allegations of tampering in their pursuits of New England Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio, to Pope¡¯s allegations of discrimination, the Texans have had better weeks.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)