B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

Newly added Buy/Sell Forum for Malaysia:
Have you checked it out today? >>>

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « PLiXiR Elite Balanced StepDown / Thorens TT Power »
December 8th, 2019, 5:26am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI DIY Stuff (Buy/Sell)
   PLiXiR Elite Balanced StepDown / Thorens TT Power
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: PLiXiR Elite Balanced StepDown / Thorens TT Power  
Sound_Affairs

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

PLiXiR Elite Balanced StepDown / Thorens TT Power
« on: March 27th, 2018, 9:51am »

Modify message

We have finally launched our PLiXiR Products Website !  Please go to www.plixirpower.com for the latest on PLiXiR products!

Actual PLiXiR User Testimonials ! : https://www.plixirpower.com/blogs/testimonials

---------------

Latest Review on Elite BAC 1500 by Headmania!  

Conclusions

Well, what can I say? I missed the feeling of being very excited with an audio product and Plixir 1500 managed to remind me of that. Before Plixir, I also had the feeling that the Master 10 might not have the necessary energy for my Martin Logan ESL 11A and maybe that it doesn’t have enough power to drive the properly.

With BAC 1500, I was amazed to see the energy that M10 is actually capable of. It’s like I changed my amplification. The sound was infused with lots of energy and life and the PRAT become addictive.

Ok, besides the above, I also got rid of the grain in the sound and I got the transparency I always craved.

https://headmania.org/2017/10/09/plixir-elite-bac-1500-power-con ditioner-review/

Other Press Reviews (6moons / Audiotechnique HK / Hifi-Review HK) , and Actual Customer Testimonials ! : https://www.plixirpower.com/pages/reviews

------- --------

PLiXiR Elite BALANCED Step Down Power Conditioner and Thorens Turntable Power Supply

We are happy to announce probably the world's best step down transformer, BAC150 Stepdown (230Vac -> 100Vac or 120Vac) with built in BALANCED Power conditioning, under our PLiXiR Elite range of Balanced Power conditioners. All with Noratel XQ grade transformers customised to our specs. So now you enjoy the benefits of balanced power, even for step - down function!

Real Custom Made Noratel XQ BALANCED Transformer!

Size of the transformer compared to regular CD cover. Gigantic for 150W!

Thorens Turntable Power Supply

Another new product of ours is a customised power supply for highend Thorens turntable that utilises a wall wart of 2x12Vac with a DIN 3 connection. We have made quite a few of these with good effect and now these comes with improved transformer, a customed Noratel XQ spec (absolutely the best in the world) customised to our specs as usual.

Real Customised Noratel XQ transformer for the Thorens Turntable!

Actual Power supply with the special DIN3 connector!

Actual User using this Power supply to run his Thorens TT Turntable!

PLiXiR Elite BAC 150 Stepdown 230Vac --> 100Vac / 120Vac Balanced AC Power Conditioner.  SGD$790

PLiXiR Elite Thorens Turntable Power Supply.  SGD$790

Contact us directly for more information.

Thanks!

James Soh.  

Tel : 9694 9704. (11am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday.  Do call before coming over as I could be out for installation.  Other times by appointment basis.).

Sound Affairs Pte Ltd
www.plixirpower.com for PLiXiR Products.  www.mysoundaffairs.com for other products we carry.  
100 beach road, Shaw tower. #02-34.  S189702
Email : sales@mysoundaffairs.com

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)