B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

Newly added Buy/Sell Forum for Malaysia:
Have you checked it out today? >>>

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « oles: Rookie David Hess (2-3, 4.13 ERA) will start »
September 17th, 2019, 10:12am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   Feedback for Buy/Sell forums
   oles: Rookie David Hess (2-3, 4.13 ERA) will start
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: oles: Rookie David Hess (2-3, 4.13 ERA) will start  
elaine95

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

oles: Rookie David Hess (2-3, 4.13 ERA) will start
« on: August 19th, 2019, 4:24pm »

Modify message

RENTON http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/jachai-polite-jersey , Wash. (AP) ¡ª Frank Clark and Jarran Reed knew one of the biggest questions about the Seattle Seahawks before the season began surrounded them.The loss of Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril on the defensive line left massive concerns about whether the Seahawks had the personnel to be effective rushing the passer and creating enough havoc for opposing offenses.As the only proven returners to Seattle¡¯s pass rush group, Clark and Reed needed to be productive to a level neither had before.The pair responded with two of the best seasons ever by Seahawks pass rushers and helped Seattle back to the postseason. Clark finished with 14 sacks, the most by a Seattle player since Patrick Kerney had 14½ in 2007. Reed added 10½ sacks, just the third defensive tackle in franchise history to reach double-digits in sacks in a single season.The pair combined for the most sacks by any set of Seattle teammates in a single season since Mike McCrary and Michael Sinclair had 26½ combined in 1996.¡°For (Reed) to get 10½ (sacks) this year, I think my high before this year was 10½. Just seeing my boy, him being able to take on the challenge under the duress of us not having all that we had, it¡¯s just great to see,¡± Clark said. ¡°It just shows us young guys what our ceiling really is.¡±The pressure on Clark this season has been significant. He was the one proven pass rusher the Seahawks had coming off the edge and was going into the final year of his rookie contract. Clark had 19 sacks in the previous two seasons Chuma Edoga Jersey , but that was playing in a rotation with Bennett and Avril, often all three rushing together in passing situations.This was the year for Clark to prove he could handle being the focus. And his response likely made him a ton of money in 2019, either playing on the franchise tag in Seattle or signing a lucrative long-term deal either with the Seahawks or as a free agent. The franchise tag number for defensive ends is likely to be more than $18 million next season.¡°I¡¯m not sure if you guys see him on Sundays but that dude is different. I¡¯ve never seen someone so explosive, so twitchy, just how he moves is different,¡± Seattle rookie defensive end Jacob Martin said of Clark. ¡°That dude is an amazing athlete.¡±Reed and Clark were one of three combos from the same team to finish with double-digit sacks, joining the Kansas City combo of Chris Jones and Dee Ford, and Denver¡¯s Von Miller and Bradley Chubb. But Clark and Reed is the only combo that includes a primary defensive tackle and why the emergence of Reed as a pass rusher this season has been so important.¡°You could tell the first day we started the offseason program he wanted to be on third down. He wanted to be a dominant player that plays all three downs and he wasn¡¯t shy about it and he was willing to work for it http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/trevon-wesco-jersey ,¡± Seattle defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. said of Reed.¡°He did all the things ¡ª worked with his coaches. Came in extra, watched the film, did all the things that the good players do to play every down. Now, you see the benefits of his hard work.¡±Reed had just three sacks through his first two seasons and only 12 quarterback hits. He doubled his QB hits this season to go along with the 10½ sacks, showing that even when he wasn¡¯t getting to the quarterback he was doing his part providing the needed push from the inside.He is one of three defensive tackles in franchise history with at least 10 sacks in a season joining Hall of Famers Cortez Kennedy and John Randle. Kennedy did it only once in his career when he had 14 in 1992 while being named the NFL Defensive Player of the Year. Randle had 11 sacks in 2001, his first of three years with Seattle.¡°I¡¯m not surprised. I knew I had it in me all along,¡± Reed said. ¡°Everybody is just seeing it. It was new to everybody.¡± For the first time in more than a month, there was music playing in the Baltimore Orioles¡® clubhouse following a game.

The team still faces an uphill battle to turn the season around Alexander Mattison Jersey , but it was admittedly just nice to get a win.

Jace Peterson and Mark Trumbo homered and the Orioles snapped a nine-game losing streak with a 10-4 victory over the Miami Marlins on Sunday.

Baltimore also ended a string of 11 straight losses at home, which tied a club record. The Orioles last win at Camden Yards came May 13 against Tampa Bay.

¡±We¡¯re doing what we can, constantly trying to get better,¡± Trumbo said. ¡±It doesn¡¯t always show up, but that has to be the goal going forward. It¡¯s going to be a long road for the team, but you want to see improvement in some areas. I think if you can target those and actually do it, we¡¯ll be that much better because of that.¡±

Dylan Bundy (5-7) allowed four runs and five hits with five strikeouts and two walks over six innings. He has accounted for one-quarter of his team¡¯s victories this season.

Peterson got his first homer of the season with a two-run shot off reliever Merandy Gonzalez in the fifth and matched a career-high with four RBIs. Trumbo went 3 for 5 with a home run off Gonzalez in the seventh.

Miami was 1 for 12 with runners in scoring position.

Justin Bour had a pair of homers, including a three-run shot that pulled the Marlins to within 8-4 in the sixth.

¡±The last couple of days the team has done a good job of picking me up http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/dru-samia-jersey ,¡± Bour said. ¡±It was nice to contribute today.¡±

Baltimore entered the game as the lowest-scoring team in the American League, but knocked around Miami rookie Trevor Richards (1-4). Fellow rookie Corban Joseph was the only Baltimore starter not to manage a hit off him.

Trumbo led off the second with a single and Jonathan Schoop followed with a double. Peterson cleared the bases with another double that bounced over the center field fence.

Trumbo hit another towering RBI double before Mancini followed with a single that boosted the lead to 4-0 in the third. Mancini had been 4 for 50 with runners in scoring position entering that at-bat.

¡±This is the first time he¡¯s gone through something like this,¡± Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. ¡±You¡¯re trying to be real supportive with not only him, but everybody. We¡¯re going to keep trying to create some positive vibes.¡±

Bour led off the fourth with a homer to left, snapping a streak 211/3 scoreless innings by Bundy.

¡±Once we get behind, Bour gets us one back and then gets us three more,¡± Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. ¡±We never really get where we needed to be.¡±

Baltimore responded in the bottom half on a double by Adam Jones that drove in two more runs and ended the day for Richards, who was charged with a season-high six runs and nine hits.

Manny Machado had two hits Daniel Jones Jersey , including an RBI single in the eighth that rounded out the scoring for Baltimore.

FISHING

Trumbo has hit safely in 11 of 12 games against the Marlins, batting .370 (17 for 46) over that stretch.

MOVE

The Orioles optioned catcher Chance Cisco to Triple-A Norfolk following the game.

TRAINER¡¯S ROOM

Marlins: INF Miguel Rojas was held out of the lineup for the second consecutive game after being hit on the left hand by a pitch Friday.

Orioles: RHP Andrew Cashner (back) did not have any setbacks with his bullpen session and will start Wednesday in Washington. He is 2-8 with a 4.98 ERA in 13 starts.

UP NEXT

Marlins: Left-hander Caleb Smith (5-6, 3.75 ERA) will make his second consecutive start against the Giants. On June 13, he allowed three runs and eight hits over 6 1/3 innings and did not get a decision in the Marlins¡¯ 5-4 victory.

Orioles: Rookie David Hess (2-3, 4.13 ERA) will start the opener Tuesday against the Nationals, who handed him a 2-0 loss May 30.

¡ª¡ª

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)