B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « 16th MO: Furukawa Electric 4N Pure Silver Cables »
April 18th, 2024, 7:48pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   16th MO: Furukawa Electric 4N Pure Silver Cables
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: 16th MO: Furukawa Electric 4N Pure Silver Cables  
lifeisgood

Cable termination and repair services for a reasonable fee. Whatsapp Larry at 98805223.

16th MO: Furukawa Electric 4N Pure Silver Cables
« on: May 2nd, 2017, 7:35am »

Modify message

Most audiophiles and hifi enthusiasts already know pure silver is one of the best electrical conductors - it has 6% higher conductivity than ordinary copper ones of identical dimensions, but costs much more. But wait… silver cables cost more? Not anymore.

I am conducting the 16th mass order for Furukawa Electric 99.97% pure silver interconnect cables. Furukawa Electric is one of the leading manufacturers of superconductors in the world.

MO will close this Sunday, 7th May 2017 at 9pm.

I accept payment prior to ordering via POSB/DBS/UOB/OCBC ATM transfer, Internet Banking transfer or DBS PayLah!/OCBC Pay Anyone. Interested buyers please SMS/WhatsApp to me at 98805223. (Please provide your name. Do not call or SMS after 11pm and before 7am)

All items listed are strictly sold through mass order ONLY. I do not have overstock.

Delivery of goods takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks.

I offer 2 methods of collection and delivery. They are:

1. Self-collect at my block in Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 (weekday after 9pm or Sunday afternoon), or
2. Via courier service. Flat rate of SGD 10 for up to 2kg delivery within mainland Singapore

----------

Sound characteristics (after 300+ hours burn-in): Smooth, clean and excellent detail retrieval without sounding etched like many silver cables. Bodied and sleek mids. Tight, punchy and extended lows. A very natural tonal balance combined with a 3-dimensional soundstage. Fast pace and rhythm. Female vocal is warm, sweet and full-bodied without being too weighty or muddy. Slightly forward sounding. Very musical sounding cable. Several users remarked this cable is very similar to Kimber Kable KCAG (US$350/meter for unbalanced).

Suitable for: vocal, classical, jazz, blues, folk, rock and pop.

Here are the prices:

Stereo RCA - to - Stereo RCA (unbalanced)

IMPORTANT: This cable CANNOT be used as phono cable for turntable.

1 meter pair – SGD 65
1.5 meters pair – SGD 75
2 meters pair – SGD 85

Stereo XLR - to - Stereo XLR (balanced)

1 meter pair – SGD 75
1.5 meters pair – SGD 85
2 meters pair – SGD 95

Stereo 3.5 mm phone jack - to - Stereo RCA (unbalanced)

1 meter Y-pair – SGD 50
1.5 meters Y-pair – SGD 60
2 meters Y-pair – SGD 70

Stereo 3.5 mm phone jack - to - Stereo 3.5 mm phone jack (unbalanced)

1 meter – SGD 40
1.5 meters – SGD 50
2 meters – SGD 60

IEMs/earphones/headphones pure silver cables

Beats by Dre Studio/Mixr/Pro and Denon AH-D series:
1.2 meters stereo phone jack to stereo 3.5 mm phone jack – SGD 45, add SGD 5 for Neutrik stereo L-shaped jack

Shure/UE:
1.2 meters stereo Y-pair to stereo 3.5 mm phone jack – SGD 50, add SGD 5 for Neutrik stereo L-shaped jack

Westone UM-series/JH:
1.2 meters stereo Y-pair to stereo 3.5 mm phone jack – SGD 50, add SGD 5 for Neutrik stereo L-shaped jack

Sennheiser IE80/IE8, KZ-IE80/EarMax ER-80:
1.2 meters stereo Y-pair to stereo 3.5 mm phone jack – SGD 60, add SGD 5 for Neutrik stereo L-shaped jack

AKG Q701/K702/K271/K240:
1.2 meters (stereo mini-XLR to either stereo 3.5 mm phone L-jack or 1/4" stereo phone straight jack) - SGD 80, add SGD 5 for Neutrik stereo L-shaped jack

Sennheiser Momentum/HD598/HD558 /HD518:
1.2 meters (locking stereo 2.5mm jack to either stereo 3.5 mm or 1/4" stereo phone straight jack) - SGD 80, add SGD 5 for Neutrik stereo L-shaped jack

Sennheiser HD580/HD600/HD650:
1.2 meters (2-pin Y-pair to either stereo 3.5 mm or 1/4" stereo phone straight jack) - SGD 80, add SGD 5 for Neutrik stereo L-shaped jack

Sony XBA-H1/XBA-H3/XBA-H3 (using stock Sony MMCX connectors):
1.2 meters stereo Y-pair to stereo 3.5 mm phone jack – SGD 110, add SGD 5 for Neutrik stereo L-shaped jack

-----

All Furukawa Electric cables are terminated and capacitance-matched for optimum sound quality in Hong Kong. The connectors used are either Taiwanese or or Swiss. These cables are individually hand-soldered using either Siltech or Cardas lead-free 4% silver solder to ensure optimum connection and contact.

Stereo RCA unbalanced

Stereo XLR balanced

Stereo 3.5 mm phone jack unbalanced

ALL cables are tested before I distribute them.

----------

Furukawa Electric PCOCC-A (Pure Copper Ohno Continuous Cast Type A) Power Cable with IEC C15/C16 Coupler to American NEMA Grounded Plug

Sound characteristics (after 150+ hours burn-in): Midrange is sweet, transparent and bodied. Bass is strong and punchy. Overall, the sound is vivid and detailed. Soundstage widen, well-layered and three dimensional. Background is significantly quieter and darker. A high-performance power cord at exceptional value.

1.5 meters  – SGD 75
3.0 meters  – SGD 150
5.0 meters  – SGD 250

Add SGD 5 for hospital grade MK 13 ampere BS 1363 (UK) grounded plug

Audiophile-grade 24K gold-plated NEMA (US) grounded plug

12AWG PCOCC-A 99.99% pure copper multistrand cores and shield

----------

Audiophile-grade 4N OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) USB Cable with USB-A to USB-B Connectors

Ever since Belkin stopped manufacturing shorter lengths of their Gold Series USB A to B cable (which was a Stereophile recommended component), I have been sourcing for an alternative. That was about 2 years ago and since then I have tested more than 20 so-called "audiophile-grade" USB cables - both high and low-end. None of them meet my criteria until now... Thanks to my supplier, he was able to help me source for this extraordinary USB cable from Japan after I told him what I want.

Sound characteristics (after 150+ hours burn-in): The first thing apparent is the expanded and holographic soundstage. Much improved stereo imaging, details and depth. Tonally balanced and transparent. Bass tight, precise and textured. Midrange is neutral and bodied, not overly-warm or lackluster like many I have tried. Treble is pristine, open and lively. Background is exceptionally clean, quiet and opaque (NOTE: I don't use an USB noise filter such as iFi iPurifier2) thanks to the double shield with 100% coverage and double drain wire architecture. SEPARATE data/power sections and high-quality dielectrics eliminate crosstalk and electromagnetic interference. 

1.0 meters  – SGD 28
1.5 meters  – SGD 40
3.0 meters  – SGD 80

Taiwan-made audiophile-grade 24K gold-plated USB-A connector

Taiwan-made audiophile-grade 24K gold-plated USB-B connector

TDK ferrite-core reduces electromagnetic interference

Inner-beauty! - Four 20AWG conductors with two individual shields and drain wires

[Photos: KopiOkaya]

----------

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)