B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « WTS : Sony CMT-SX7 High Resolution Compact System »
April 19th, 2024, 12:51am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   WTS : Sony CMT-SX7 High Resolution Compact System
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: WTS : Sony CMT-SX7 High Resolution Compact System  
lookeast19

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WTS : Sony CMT-SX7 High Resolution Compact System
« on: May 14th, 2017, 11:39pm »

Modify message

WTS : Sony CMT-SX7 High Resolution Compact System (w/o speakers).

High Resolution audio with all the features you will ever need in a bedroom or secondary set.

Features : Integrated amplifier, CD Player, FM / AM tuner, Wi-Fi network audio, LDAC Bluetooth, NFC, Spotify Connect, Google Cast, Airplay, Headphone out, RCA + USB inputs.

Special features : DSEE HX - Sony’s Digital Sound enhancement Engine HX upscales compressed digital music files (eg. mp3) making them sound closer to the quality of High Resolution audio.  Sony’s LDAC Bluetooth stream high quality wireless audio via Bluetooth with three times the data transmitted compared to normal Bluetooth.

The set is just one year old (April 2016 with receipt) and in very good condition, functioning at 10 / 10 with cosmetic at 9.0 / 10.

Latest firmware updated on 20.09.2016.

I used it in the bedroom to listen to Spotify through its excellent Bluetooth connection.

It also has a very good sounding headphone amp which makes it a perfect match for a high resolution headphone / iem.

The Sony CMT-SX7 is a current model and costs S$ 699.00 when new.

Selling it at S$ 330.00 w/o speakers (fixed price).

Subjectively speaking, the speakers supplied by Sony in the original package is probably the weak link... and using better speakers will get you a better performance from the CMT-SX7.

Functional test can be done at my place, or take and go with full refund in the event of a D.O.A of the CMT-SX7 amp.

Please PM me if you are interested and buyer to self collect the amp in Bt Batok (gps : 650231 or at the B B mrt station).

Thank you.

http://www.johnlewis.com/sony-cmt-sx7b-dab-fm-cd-bluetooth-nfc-w i-fi-micro-hi-fi
-system-black/p2159415  

http://www.sony.com.sg/electronics/hi-fi-systems/cmt-sx7-cmt-sx7 b  

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)