B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « New Product launch - MWS Ophidian 10 »
March 29th, 2024, 1:20pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   New Product launch - MWS Ophidian 10
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: New Product launch - MWS Ophidian 10  
yumyum

MWS

New Product launch - MWS Ophidian 10
« on: May 16th, 2017, 10:55am »

Modify message

Hi everyone after many many months of R&D and testing, I’m pleased and excited to launch my latest series of new products. The first products that I’ll like to launch is the MWS Ophidian 10. Many of you have heard of and tried and tested the MWS Ophidian series cables. MWS Op3, MWS Op5 and MWS Op9. I’ll now like to introduce the MWS Op10. The biggest baddest cat in the neighbourhood. haha.

The MWS Op10 is based on 10x2.5mm2 pure copper cables. The current and power delivery is second to none. The inbuilt noise cancellation system in the cable also ensures a darker background to the music and the missing details that we so long to hear. Cables are  from europe to ensure top quality best design is by me. Best of the all the cable is hand built every single piece personally by yours truly with heart felt passion and dedication down to every single detail. The cable is then carefully tested to ensure 100% safety before it is shipped to you. The technology in the cable , the construction and the thoughts into it is simply in a class of its own. No other cable is exactly like this one simply because its just not cost effective to build a cable like this with some much in it at so little cost.

The cable sound characterizes a deeper tighter bass, better soundstage more details with the darker background. Transparency is improved.  Hearing is believing. Best of all you would expect a 10 core cable to be stiff and inflexible but on the contrary, it is extremely flexible just like a normal power cord. So rest assured and have no worries all about those tight corners.
Priced at $280 for a one meter piece with Rhodhium plugs. Other lengths and configurations are also available. So far excellent feedback from customers:
Weight of the sound improved tremendously, Transparency upped several levels…

Interested can email me at gdstuff111@yahoo.com.sg or contact me at 85537375

Thanks for your continual support. And look out for more good stuff coming your way… I have several more new products coming up.  I also have all kinds of accessories too but just didn’t post. Can enquire when you need.

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)