B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « WTS Special Power Cables (MWS), with many reviews »
April 20th, 2024, 9:57pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   WTS Special Power Cables (MWS), with many reviews
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: WTS Special Power Cables (MWS), with many reviews  
yumyum

MWS

WTS Special Power Cables (MWS), with many reviews
« on: June 5th, 2017, 2:07pm »

Modify message

MWS Hifi Power Cables – The fuel that drives the life of your system
My contact is gdstuff111@yahoo.com.sg or call/sms me at 85537375
6 models: MWS Ophidian 3,5,6,9 and 10 and MWS Basilisk Source
After hundreds of power cables I've terminated, repaired, tried, researched, studied and observed over the many years, I’ve decided to design and build my own version of cables called the MWS Ophidian Series Cables. There are 4 models namely the MWS Ophidian 3, 5 and 9 and 10.

The MWS Ophidian 9
Foundated on 9 cores of thick pure copper cables terminated in a special configuration to cut out EMI and RFI and other unwanted "noise" to your system, this extremely well built handcrafted cable also has an in built noise filtering system enabling a darker and ultra-silent background, allowing you to hear “more”. On top of this, it is unbelievably flexible for a 30mm thick cable. The super thick conductors ensure minimal resistance for electron flow and maximum current draw when your system requires it hence enabling the deep tight and impactful bass and extensions we so desire. This cable was designed to be able to be used use for all equipment, it makes it very versatile and a one stop solution. The ultra-pure copper is directly imported from Europe to ensure the authenticity and purity of the copper conductors. An added feature which is one if its kind is the protective copper shielding right to the equipment. It doesn't stop at the plugs end.

MWS Ophidian 10
The MWS OP10 is the thicker version of the OP9 and is an improved version in terms of flexibility and a deeper bass evening with 10 cores of AWG14 cables running together. With more current delivery, it eliminates all forms of bottlenecking in the system when the need arises. Based on the similar technology employed in the OP9, the OP10 is an upgrade for OP9 users and surpassing many much more expensive cables in terms of performance.

MWS OP5
The OP5 is a 5 core thick power cable. It is the intermediate cable from the Ophidian series providing an overall improved lower frequency and the sound stage that we all love to have. The 5 also has similar noise filtering capabilities as the MWS OP3 and but delivers 2x more power than the OP3 providing deeper and punchier bass and a wider feel on the sound stage. This is also the thickest cable I make that can safely and securely fit into a UK plug directly will all wires directly connected to the plug.

MWS OP3
MWS OP3 is our 3 core power cable but do not undermine this cable. It was developed based on a USD$300 cable which I found very interesting. The special inbuilt noise filtration is built in such a way that it does not impede the current delivery like most power filters do. The power is directly flowed into your device and it is never limited by any other components. This enables the power flow when required. This is an extremely well built and flexible cable that will suit all your needs providing a very quiet background, enabling more details to be heard and still being able to bring out the live in your music.

Plugs accompanying these cables can be chosen from a series of very reliable and well-made USA or UK plugs made from either Brass, Rhodium, PURE RED Copper or Cryogenically treated Rhodium or gold plated plugs.  All terminations are electrically tested for functionality and safety before delivery to our customers to ensure 100% tip top quality and safety. Here are some pictures followed by feedbacks from Ophidian owners.

Comments and feedback from customers:
M******:
Thanks for the 2 cables, there are now installed into my HT and Audio system. I love the openness and the sound stage improvements. They are GREAT!!! Thanks again.
P***:
Thanks bro the cables are super solid built. Very good quality and very much effort put into the construction and design. It is surely a cable worth keeping
Al***:
These cables allow my system to squeeze out all the juice from my system. the bass is very defined and tight and the details of the cymbals and chings are clear and precise
Customer from Hong Kong:Super tight and precise bass! Widened soundstage and a great sense of "air" in the system. Thanks
Some reviews of the MWS Ophidian 9 as attached in the thread , There are several more who smsed me to reply:
Pa***:Just bought 2 pcs of Ophidian 9 from yum yum not long ago ....After few hours of running, would like to feedback about this good stuff with everyone.
This heavy cable did enhanced overall aspect of sound quality. Think the Signal/Noise ratio increased quite a bit.
Background is deadly quiet, better contrast and increased dynamicity quite a lot.
Gr***:Owner of the latest ophidian 9 above and another ophidian 3 purchased about 2 months ago. In summary, they are great power cables and well worth the price paid and the built quality is also very good. I am a happy customer.
quiet without reducing dynamics,Bass was also improved
The power cord did help to control the bass. I could hear more details in the bass . The background is even quieter and I could hear even more details in the system. The amp seems to have more current supplied and on loud passages, it just seem to have more reserves without the soundstage collapsing. The individual instruments now have more spaces between one another and soundstage is now wider and deeper. Again, involvement in the music goes up one notch.

Reviews from yet another bro:
I bought 4 cables from yumyum really nice and friendly guy helps u solve all your problems.After plugging in all of them and doing a bit of run in the background sounded darker.The sound stage opened up.Sounded more control in everyway.Really solid heavy cables.GREAT improvement over normal stock cables.Thanks yumyum for the cables

MWS power cables...reviews
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=78589.0
Also many other options here. MWS Hifi stuff...pictures pictures and more pictures
MWS Cables
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3k4mz7vvkjc7bv6/40QD8cQ22p
MWS Power distributors
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qf13r32gdnpscva/aQC9wYnoUb
MWS Cable burn in service
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sgmd2le7pe5wg47/c-xSLURoyD
MWS Inline filter PF15
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1tvycvuk3hkn01g/4EQ67cMGtV
Mor e cables for your viewing pleasure

there were many other repairs and terminations but i didnt take pics...cables like Crystal Cable, MIT, QED, Shuyata, AFA, Acrolink, XLO,PCOCC,Marrow audio, belden, Chord etc
enjoy folks...and have fun

Prices based on pure red copper plugs 1m piece
a.      OP3 - $80
b.      OP5 - $118
c.      OP9 - $188
d.      OP10 -$218
e.      MWS Basilisk source cable - $250/1.5m piece rhodhium plugs. The MWS Basilisk source cable is specially build for source equipment with actual filtering components and designed like a true filter to cut out all EMI and RFI from the ambience. From the hundreds of these cables sold, feedback has been that the details have improved, a “darker” background was achieved the high end noises are eliminated hence providing a much smoother and enjoyable listening experience.

MWS Silver Series, silver plated pure copper. Specially built and designed by MWS. The MWS silver plated cables are covered with a Teflon dielectric and provides an ultrafast sound with greater details and resolution (Prices are for  1m with pure red copper plugs), other options and lengths are available. cryo plugs, rhodhium plugs, UK/USA, MK red etc.
a.      Silver 3 - $98
b.      Silver 6 - $128

c.      Silver 9 - $218

3.      MWS in-line filter $110 with copper plugs (Unique design for MWS only)

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)