B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « WTS: Dynaudio Focus 110A Active Bookshelf Speakers »
April 20th, 2024, 7:48am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   WTS: Dynaudio Focus 110A Active Bookshelf Speakers
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: WTS: Dynaudio Focus 110A Active Bookshelf Speakers  
kh90123

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WTS: Dynaudio Focus 110A Active Bookshelf Speakers
« on: June 9th, 2017, 11:59am »

Modify message

Selling a pair of very new (1.5 yr old) Focus 110A active speaker with beautiful non-glossy rosewood finish. I am selling because I may leave SG for work in another country, and the country doesn't use 240 Vac. Note that this speaker is active and runs on 240 Vac only.

I am first hand user, bought it new from Adelphi's Dynaudio distributor Mr. Nicholas on 2nd January 2016. Been using it in a non smoking and non cooking environment.

Comes with original box and receipt. I will also throw in a pair of Isoacoustics L8R-155 antivibration stands (worth $169).

Please Whatsapp me or SMS me or call me at 8509 1731 or 9625 9376. You can also email me at koonhua90@gmail.com. I am located at Whampoa area, so serious buyers are welcome to come and audition. I also have a pair of Stax SR-009 headphones that I am considering to let go, you can have a look at that too.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/dynaudio/active.html
D esign: Two-way Active (Amplified); Ported Enclosure
Drivers: One 1.1" Esotec Silk Dome Tweeter, One 5.7" System Magnesium Alloy Mid/Woofer
MFR: 45 Hz – 21 kHz, ± 3 dB
Amplifiers: Tweeter – 50 Watts; Mid/Woofer – 50 Watts
Crossover Frequency: 1.3 kHz
Dimensions: 12"; H x 6.8" W x 12.7"; D
Weight: 18.7 Pounds/each (Total weight with box = 20.4 kg)

Dynaudio no longer makes mid-high end bookshelf speakers like the Focus 110A. The newer bluetooth series from them does not sound anywhere as good as this.

I am asking for S$2000 including the stands. If buying separately then we can discuss.

« Last Edit: June 9th, 2017, 12:06pm by kh90123 » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)