B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « LiveAcoustics Gold Silver interconnect »
March 29th, 2024, 1:33pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   LiveAcoustics Gold Silver interconnect
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: LiveAcoustics Gold Silver interconnect  
artaudio

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WWW E-Mail
LiveAcoustics Gold Silver interconnect
« on: July 17th, 2017, 9:27am »

Modify message

New Hybrid interconnect using gold / silver - Now on Demo with ETI Kyro RCA.
This cable convey music very well.Smooth and refine on the Highs, Vocal Very naturally.
If your system are has peaky highs - this is the right cable for it.

Speaker Cable User Comment -
I was right, damn Silver /Gold cable matched the system very well. Impressive though yet to "cook"Sound is now very smooth, musical and articulate.
Love it. It has got better texturing on the bass region too.

1 meter pair with Absolute KLEI RCA  - $460 . with shielding for phono stage it's $480 per meter pair
With ETI Pure Silver RCA Plug - $520, shielded version $540

LiveAcoustics Silver Gold Interconnect MK I (35 pairs sold
Now comes with New ETI Kyro RCA

For Balance version, it's terminated with Furutech XLR Gold plated  or Rodhium Plug (Ask for Quote)

New Liveacoustics Silver Gold Interconnect MKII ($880 for 1m pair)

User of the Silver Gold Interconnect MKII
User of the Standard Silver Gold Interconnect upgraded to MKII
User of MKII comment - Immediately it gives a wider staging, Overall it's much more natural and darker,
The highs have longer decay. The mid are richer, and the lows has more depth and texture

30th User Comment - Mike
Great cable with good bass, mid, and high extension

29th User Comment - Lucas (Standard Silver Gold with Absolute Harmony)
What would come to your mind when you found out that Dr. Kao, the man behind the design of these cables was from a medical background?

Often, reading up on a product before purchasing is what the common audiophile would do. Knowing that the product you are about to purchase was designed not by an engineer or someone with a related degree is not comforting. However, what if we could instead, leave that aside and let our ears decide. What if these cables are able to offer both value and sound quality?

The Silver/Gold UPOCC cable, made using the Ohno Continuous Casting method(OCC) is a method which seeks to eliminate all grain boundaries in copper or silver with a process that is patented. The end product? A pure single crystal core capable of unimpeded signal transfer.

Meeting the cable

I was first introduced to this cable through Robert from Liveacoustics Singapore. At that time, he only had the silver/gold RCA available for loan. As my system is running on full balance, trying the RCA cable on my system is likely to introduce more noise. Nevertheless, I gave it a shot.

Sound

The cable replaced an XLR OFC Copper Japanese cable. The immediate difference was the amount of emotions the silver/gold conveyed. Kewei’s “Ikanaide” sounded so different. The Er-hu from the beginning was tonally more accurate and expressive. The vocal had more body and presence. To put it simply, musical notes were not simply presented; instead, every musical note carried a meaning that the musician was trying to bring across.

Nil Lofgreen “Keith Don’t Go” didn’t disappoint either. The energy of the guitar, that excitement of the crowd, you name it. Though I’m using a ribbon tweeter, the solo part wasn’t bright as I’ll expect it to be due to the presence of silver, the 1% gold probably had a huge part to play. The overall presentation was smooth, dynamic, natural and open.

Conclusion

I would recommend this cable to anyone who is looking at bringing out emotions from their systems. If you are someone who is concerned about the price to performance ratio, look no further. Across all genres of music, the silver/gold proved to be a force to be reckoned with.

5th User Comment
Using a 300B tube amplifier and the Harbeth Compact7 speaker.
KLEI Absolute RCA - Cable improves the Clarity, transparency and high note more extended. Sound seems bigger and bass also tighten. Mid is natural. I am very satisfied.

4th user comment
1.5m pair Silver Gold interconnect cable with KLEI Absolute Harmony RCA Plug.
Cable is soft and flexible so easy to use than my current Stiff Cable.The cable improves the clarity, transparency and highs sound more extended.
The cable has speed too.
A Very Goof Buy.

3rd user comment
1) The impression is very sweet n smooth sounding n still got dynamic and speed.
2)I Just tried IC on the CD player. Find the bass is deeper and more natural sounding

2nd user comment
Great for soild state amplifier , the gold content in it provide extended bass. highs is refine and vocal timbre is
smooth. No harness at all.

http://www.image99.net/blog/files/c308b49af224fd5d44e58bf7ef50ce 24-54.html

Brands we carry

ATC speaker & amplifier (100% UK Make)
Care Orchestra Designer Speaker (Italy)
Duelund cables and capacitors (Denmark)
ETI, KLEI  RCA (Aus)
Fostex speaker (Japan),
German Hiend Cable (Germany)
Gyrotension Vega Isolator (Korea)
GML Speaker (Singapore)
Line magnetic tube amplifier (China)
Neotech cable (Taiwan)
Mundorf capacitors and cables (Germany)
Mytek DSD 192 DAC  / Brooklyn( USA)
Rockna DAC (Romania)
Psvane Tube ( China)
Full Music Tube ( China)

Custom Horn System
Horn Box for various 15inch , or 12 inch driver

www.liveacoustics.com.sg
Robert 92383607
Blk34 Upper Cross St
#02-152[/b]

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)