B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « NEW ARRIVAL:FURUTECH DESTAT 3 ANTI-STATIC DEVICE »
March 28th, 2024, 8:41pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   NEW ARRIVAL:FURUTECH DESTAT 3 ANTI-STATIC DEVICE
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: NEW ARRIVAL:FURUTECH DESTAT 3 ANTI-STATIC DEVICE  
musiclinkav

Your link to audio nirvana

WWW E-Mail
NEW ARRIVAL:FURUTECH DESTAT 3 ANTI-STATIC DEVICE
« on: July 22nd, 2017, 10:48am »

Modify message

New arrival@Musiclink. Introducing the Furutech Destat 3 ANTI-STATIC device.

Model: Destat 3 Anti-static device.

Usual Price@ $550.00/each. Discount will be offered when you visit us!

<Destat-3>

The DeStat III from Furutech is an interesting tool devised to eliminate static from LPs. The thing really does work and has been proven effective by readings taken with a gauss meter before and after treatment.

Removing static with the DeStat III is a simple 15 second procedure. Simply hold the device over the media, press the button and you're done.

The unit is equally effective and removing static from all media including LP, CD, DVD BluRay, etc. Furutech also touts the unitÕs effectiveness at removing static charges from equipment, power cords, interconnects, speaker cables and the like .DeStat's sonic impact has been verified countless listeners.

REVIEWS:

"It gave me a better view into each recording, and I canÕt imagine living without it now that IÕve heard the improvement it can bring. Anyone can enjoy the deStat..." ItÕs something (static) that, until itÕs gone, youÕll never know youÕre listening to. YouÕre so used to hearing it that you listen around it. But once its absence is heard itÕs hard to go back. I now consider the deStat a mandatory accessory for any self-respecting audiophile who wants to extract the best from his music. It brought improvements to both digital and analog media in equal proportions. I plan to keep it around my house so I never have to wonder what I might be missing with any kind of disc." - Stereophile

"The Furutech deStat turned out to be a piece of tremendous value and it'll take permanent residence next to my turntable - which isn't all that far from the CD player and it may even make the occasional excursion out to the DVD player in the next room. We'll see. If you're not happy with the performance of your system, the deStat won't change that. Its effects are not that pronounced or dramatic. But a careful listener will easily be able to appreciate just what the deStat does and it will take your vinyl listening pleasure to the next level. I can also well imagine that those living in drier climates may feel as strongly about the deStat when used on CDs and other silver discs as I did on vinyl. But even in my room I feel that the deStat has an important place as one of the smaller pieces needed to complete the digital puzzle. Good for digital, great for vinyl? That makes for a pretty solid universal recommendation. Go check one out and see if I'm right." - John Potis, 6 Moons

CUSTOMER COMMENTS:

"Galen, This is indeed a incredible tool. Every LP I played after the treatment made a huge improvement. Using DeStat on a LP his like adding a master clock to CD player. It really is a mandatory product."

"Thank you galen: the deStat arrived today and it's amazing. Worth its price and indispensable for audio"

HURRY CHECK IT OUT SOON!

Available now@
MUSICLINK AV DISTRIBUTION
100 BEACH ROAD, #02-46-49
SHAW TOWER
SINGAPORE 189702
TEL: 65-62911106
MON-SAT: 12.30-8PM DAILY.
SUN: CLOSED

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)