B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Brand New Yamaha Speakers(Multi Application) »
April 20th, 2024, 7:48pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Brand New Yamaha Speakers(Multi Application)
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Brand New Yamaha Speakers(Multi Application)  
Mike Acoustics

Honesty Integrity Sincerity....

WWW E-Mail
Brand New Yamaha Speakers(Multi Application)
« on: August 3rd, 2017, 9:37am »

Modify message

Note:These are BNIB(Brand NEW IN BOX)

Note:You need to connect this to an amplifier to sing and it does not have Bluetooth or wifi and you cannot connect to your tv...THESE ARE THE KIND OF QUESTIONS I BEEN GETTING...so best to answer first..oh ya one more thing NO Karaoke either

SUPER CHEAP...NO NEED TO BARGAIN...UNLESS YOU BUYING 5 PAIRS OR MORE...

Absolute "BEST BUY"..these babies sell for US$199 in USA and in Australia at AUD$329(see links below)...NOW SELLING ONLY at SGD $99 FOR BLACK COLOUR AND $119 FOR WHITE COLOUR !!!..A Pair..REAL STEAL at this price..SMS ME AT 90999917....DONT MISS!!

Model is Yamaha NS AW392(AW=All Weather)

Available in Black($99) and White($119)

Very versatile for multiple applications can be used as Surrounds,front effect speakers,use as ATMOS ceiling speakers,bedroom setup,outdoor use(they are weather proof), commercial applications like pubs restaurant bars..etc etc...hell put a pair in the toilet if you have to..ha ha

These were designed to withstand the elements coupled with Yamahas strong Background in Audio Innovation...you have a Winner...at this price point... Absolute "No Brainer"

Honestly in stereo hooked up to an amp they sound very good(I have a pair on demo...drop by for a listen)

http://m.usa.yamaha.com/products/audio-visual/speakers/all-weath er-speakers/ns-aw392.html

Superb reviews on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B002QR5992/ref=mw_dp_cr
< br>https://www.instylehifi.com.au/products/yamaha-ns-aw-394-outdoor -speakers

They are BNIB(Brand new in box)..with full accessories..

1 week personal warranty...

Price at ONLY $99 a pair--BLACK and $119--WHITE(Self collect Pasir ris)...For Delivery add $20

If you buy 2 pairs FREE DELIVERY

BULK BUYERS WELCOME..please enquire for bulk pricing(plenty of stock available)

Call/SMS me at 90999917 to deal

Technical Specifications

Type: 2-way acoustic suspensionWoofer: 5-1/4" water proof coneTweeter: 3/4" fluid-cooled, coated soft domeFrequency Response: 60Hz - 25kHzNominal Input Power: 40WMaximum Input Power: 120WSensitivity: 86dBCrossover Frequencies: 6kHzGrille: Aluminum coated metalSpeaker Terminals: Waterproof, screw typeImpedance: 6 ohmsDimensions (WxHxD): 6-3/4" x 10-3/4" x 5-3/8"Weight (ea): 4 lbs

< br>

Over 2000 Followers and More than 430 POSITIVE Reviews on Carousell...I AM OK....

"Its NOT about What you buy BUT WHO you buy from...Mikeacoustics.."

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)