B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « WTS Arcam irDAC II Bluetooth BEST DAC BRAND new »
April 23rd, 2024, 4:19pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   WTS Arcam irDAC II Bluetooth BEST DAC BRAND new
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: WTS Arcam irDAC II Bluetooth BEST DAC BRAND new  
audioboom

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WTS Arcam irDAC II Bluetooth BEST DAC BRAND new
« on: August 9th, 2017, 5:43pm »

Modify message

Hi guys i got one unit of arcam irdac-II for sale. item is brand new and this is the second generation of irDAC and now it comes with bluetooth technology and it is probably the best DAC in this price range if you are serious about audio. the sound quality is amazing and This one comes with BLUETOOTH technology too.

if you are interested, please sms me at 96469964. I am only selling for ONLY 695 which is A LOT cheaper than what you will pay outside. amazon selling for 899 USD! please do not lowball me as the price is already crazy cheap. i hope i can deal with serious buyer. thank you.

You can check out the  product here: http://www.arcam.co.uk/products,rSeries,USB-DAC,irdacii.htm< br>
The new irDAC-II continues the story adding Bluetooth connectivity, headphone output and DSD128 support. The irDAC-II comes packed with cutting edge technology and features that will benefit the most demanding user. We have gained a lot of knowledge developing class leading DACs. Areas like isolation of the digital and analogue stages, ultralow noise power supplies and a direct coupled signal path make a big difference. We use the outstanding ESS Sabre DAC to obtain performance that we believe will be unmatched in this price category. Jitter reduction is an obsession within our engineering team. They have applied their experience in the irDAC-II to produce a signal that is almost jitter free. The headphone output stage has been taken from the flagship A49 amplifier and is capable of driving the most demanding of headphones. Both fixed and variable line outputs are also available, allowing for ultimate system building flexibility.

Technical Specifications
Supported sample rates: USB: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 384kHz
Optical: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
Coaxial: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
Bluetooth: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX:LL
Bit Depth : 16:bit, 24:bit Headphone : 30&#937; : 600&#937;, 3.5mm plug
Power requirements: 18W max
Dimensions: W194 x H44 x D124mm
Weight: 1.1kg
Input: USB, SPDIF, optical, Bluetooth
Frequency Response: 20Hz:20kHz, +/:0.1dB
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.0007%
Signal-to-noise ratio (A:weighted): 117dB (24:bit)
Maximum output level: 2.1V RMS

« Last Edit: August 9th, 2017, 5:55pm by audioboom » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)