B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Black Cat Digital Cables. TRON/Digit 75/Silverstar »
March 28th, 2024, 5:26pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Black Cat Digital Cables. TRON/Digit 75/Silverstar
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Black Cat Digital Cables. TRON/Digit 75/Silverstar  
Sound_Affairs

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Black Cat Digital Cables. TRON/Digit 75/Silverstar
« on: August 22nd, 2017, 9:24am »

Modify message

Black Cat Digital Cables

From the design of Illuminati and Veloce digital cables, Chris Sommovigo, comes his new range of high end digital cables from Black Cat Cables : http://sixmoons.com/industryfeatures/japan1/1.html.  

We are happy to represent and sell Black Cat digital cables in Singapore.  We have tested and found them to be leading in their relative price range.  In particular the flagship TRØN digital cable is just simply amazing, at any price level.

TRØN Digital Cable

TRØN: This is my topline 75 Ohm SPDIF cable, of which I believe there is no equal in the world. Many years of experience, many iterative improvements to my digital cable designs over those years, have taught me some important lessons – not just about controlling the electrical parameters within the cable – but also about controlling other factors.

Aside from its core precision electrical characteristics, TRØN incorporates a complex layering of metallic and pyrolytic interstitials between the main cable and the outside jacket. This complex, referred to as “QuieTex”, has several functions both in terms of absorbing and/or rejecting RF and EM fields from outside, as well as absorbing and dispersing RF that may be radiating from within the cable.

TRØN is terminated with a precision 75 Ohm BNC and provided with XOX 75 Ohm BNC to RCA adapters.

From SGD$1800 for 0.5m length

DIGIT 75

DIGIT 75 is a “lite” trickle down from TRØN, where I’m using some of our QuieTex materials and techniques to create an RF and EM insulative blanket of sorts in order to help defray the effects of RF/EM from without and within. It’s an electrically precise 75 Ohm coaxial cable with an outstanding bandwidth, terminated with precision 75 Ohm BNCs and includes 2 XOX BNC to RCA adapters.

The smoothness of sound, the detail that is pulled from my compact discs, the depth and width of the soundstage, and all around musicality is new to me since I connected the Digit 75. I did not have this with the other SPDIFs in my possession. This was what I was missing on digital playback. As fine as the new DAC is, this has elevated the sound to reference quality. The Digit is the best cable I have heard from Chris. This is an absolute must audition for those in need of a reference SPDIF. The Artisan of Kanagawa has reached a whole new level of magic. --- https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2016/10/08/the-missing-link-the-s tereolab-digit-75-spdif/

From SGD$780 for 0.5m length

Silverstar! 75

In 2010 I released the first-ever Black Cat Cable product, and it was a little 75 Ohm digital cabled named “Veloce” - it quickly gained a wonderful reputation for being a wonderful performer, and was celebrated for being something of a “sure thing” by Srajan Ebaen of 6moons.com when he said:
“ … that makes the Veloce a sure thing for all but the excessively monied. Sure things in as uncertain a sector as high-end audio are always welcome. When sure things cost only a little, they become sure things for sure.”

Silverstar! 75 is the evolution of the Veloce, and has been a major underground favorite for good reason – it bests some of the most expensive SPDIF cables out there, and it’s a steal by comparison! The raw cable is manufactured to my specifications by a military/aerospace contractor in the USA that I’ve been doing business with since 1994, and terminated right here in my workshop in coastal Japan.

Terminated with 75 Ohm BNC connectors and provided with our precision BNC:RCA adapters.

From SGD$260 for 0.5m length

XOX Precision 75 Ohm BNC to RCA Adapter

The “XOX” BNC to RCA adapter is a truly precision design by Chris Sommovigo, made specifically for the 75 OHM S/PDIF cable standard.

Precision machined, this adapter uses a hollow, direct-gold-plated pure copper signal pin - very rare to find in BNC-to-RCA adapters, but important for a low resistance transfer of the sensitive digital signals.

The XOX adapter comes as an included standard with our Digit-75 and TRØN digital cables, however it is also available on its own for those people who have not yet upgraded to Black Cat digital cables or who have our Silverstar! 75 S/PDIF cable.

SGD$90 per piece

We will be slowing bringing in other Black Cat cable range as well.  Do contact us if you are interested!

James.

Tel : 9694 9704. (11am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday.  Do call before coming over as I could be out for installation.  Other times by appointment basis.).

James Soh
Sound Affairs Pte Ltd
email : sales@mysoundaffairs.com
www.mysoundaffairs.com
100 beach road, Shaw tower. #02-34.  S189702

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)