B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « 11th MO: Choseal 99% OFC Audiophile Speaker Cable »
March 29th, 2024, 1:32am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   11th MO: Choseal 99% OFC Audiophile Speaker Cable
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: 11th MO: Choseal 99% OFC Audiophile Speaker Cable  
lifeisgood

Cable termination and repair services for a reasonable fee. Whatsapp Larry at 98805223.

11th MO: Choseal 99% OFC Audiophile Speaker Cable
« on: October 5th, 2017, 8:48pm »

Modify message

Watch these YouTube videos before you buy ANY "audiophile" speaker cable: https://youtu.be/lG-3KyURXqk and https://youtu.be/r7DdcZCbABo

I am conducting the 11th mass order for Choseal 99.99% oxygen-free cable (OFC) audiophile speaker cable.

Many audiophiles and hifi enthusiasts who know me from Furukawa pure silver cables MO asked why don't I bring in pure silver speakers cable? My answer is simple... Furukawa doesn't make one! My friends and I have tried Furukawa 6N PCOCC copper speaker cable. Our verdicts are mixed, but all of us agree their cable doesn't offer good value - price vs sound quality-wise. A friend of mine who lives in China (he is Singaporean, but married a China wife) urged me to try Choseal "audiophile grade" 99.99% OFC speaker cable. To tell you the truth, I was a bit reluctant at first. How good can a Chinese brand speaker cable be? Ohhh... I was dead wrong!

Before I reveal the sound characteristics of this speaker cable, let me share with you what I have learned. A few reputable audio magazines in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Taiwan nicknamed this speaker cable "Poor man's Cardas". Then it must good, right... but how good? First of all, a bit of information about the company - Choseal. Shenzhen Choseal Industrial Co., Ltd. was established in 1989. The company is the largest cable manufacturer in China today. Choseal owns and operates several R&D and testing facilities. My friend, who is an electrical engineer, told me Choseal is the OEM manufacturer for many renowned audiophile cable brands such as Monster, McIntosh, Audioquest, QED, and yes, Cardas too. Mmmm... If Choseal OEM for these "big boys", they must know a thing or two about cable design and sound.

Drum-roll please... Now comes the most important part - sound signature and characteristics. I was in luck when a friend offered to burn-in the cable for me (I hate burning-in cable). After about 200+ hours of burn-in, I absolutely love this cable. Warm without sacrificing detail, superb imaging and spatial perception, an unmistakable fullness and body to the music, excellent dynamics. Most importantly, it just sounds so musical and mellifluous. The only notable quality that may put some off is the lack of ultra-detail that some may crave. This speaker cable will not give you the razor sharp transients that some other cables offer. Perfect match with all-solid state components, or with bright or harsh sounding systems. A smooth-operator. Amazing!

Okay, so how much does it costs?

The prices are:

2.5 meters pair Choseal factory-terminated or shop-terminated with 24K gold-plated banana plugs (box set) - SGD 65
5 meters pair shop-terminated only with 24K gold-plated banana plugs (without box) - SGD 130

Termination to other lengths and spade connectors (SGD 4.50 per spade) are available.

----------

MO closes this Sunday, 8th October 2017 at 9pm (Last order at 8pm). All payments are to be paid in full.

I accept payment prior to ordering via PayNow (transfer to +65 98805223), POSB/DBS/UOB/OCBC ATM transfer, Internet Banking transfer or DBS PayLah!/OCBC Pay Anyone. International buyers may use PayPal (add 3.9% + SGD0.50 to the final total). Interested buyers please SMS/WhatsApp to me at 98805223. (Please provide your name. Do not call or SMS after 11pm and before 7am)

All items listed are strictly sold through mass order ONLY. I do not have overstock.

Delivery of goods takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks.

[Read this before you order]

Due to the weight and bulkiness of these cables (the 2.5m pair weighs almost 2kg!), I will offer only 2 methods of collection and delivery. They are:

1. Self-collect at my block in Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 (weekday and Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon), or
2. Via courier service. Flat rate of SGD 10 for up to 2kg delivery within mainland Singapore

----------

2.5m box set (factory-terminated)

----------

Enough of pretty pictures. Let me show you what is inside...
Inside each core (per audio channel), there are 307 strands of 28 AWG 99.99% OFC wires wrapped around 10 strands of 25 AWG OFC "nerve" wires. Each core is 10 AWG. Surrounding the cores is a woven cotton braid to prevent stretching. The insulation is PVC.

----------

Read the testimonies:

"Excellent value and sounds great. Will recommend to my friends." - Richard Lim

"Larry, you are only MO organiser whom I know that brings good value and quality products to the masses. The Choseal speaker cable one of your testimony. Keep up the good job." - Alvin

"A poor man's Cardas indeed... If you love vocal, you will love this speaker cable." - Kenneth Quek

"This is my second MO with Larry. He has got keen eyes (and ears) for affordable hifi products at very good prices." - Lionel Kong

"First time when I picked up the cables I got a shock! This speaker cable is THICK and HEAVY. Well-worth my money for the amount of copper inside... Sounds wonderful too. Thanks Larry!" - Patrick

"The Choseal speaker cable match my system very well. I am using an OPPO blu-ray player, Rotel amps and Monitor Audio speakers. Thanks Larry." - Jason Seow

"I am truly impressed by this cables. Before run-in they sounded a bit boomy but eventually mellowed down to a warm, gorgeous and musical tone colour." - Jun Ong    

"I shall return my current speaker cables to the shop today. These Choseal cables are much better at a fraction of the cost..." - Thian Y S

"Very impressed with these cables. Now my system is "upgraded" without burning a hole in my pocket. Thanks Larry!" - Clive Cheng

"The Choseal speaker cable I bought were very good. Matches my system well. Using Krell integrated amp and B&W speakers." - Timothy

"Played for about 20 hours now and it's sounding very good. Very detail, dynamic and what people saying poor man Cardas is very true. I reckon Choseal will beat my $1.5K Audience cable." - Henry from Australia

"A full-bodied speaker cable... Interestingly, it still retains a lot details and is not boomy." - Keith Chua

"Excellent cable at excellent value. I can't say it sounds better than Cardas (I have Cardas Clear) but for the price, I am very positive it better cables that cost 10 times more." - Keegan Chiang

"Cable AS you have described. A risk-free buy." - Joseph Yap

-----

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)