B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « SAMSON POWERED SPEAKERS-NEW SHIPMENT ARRIVED »
March 29th, 2024, 1:46pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   SAMSON POWERED SPEAKERS-NEW SHIPMENT ARRIVED
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: SAMSON POWERED SPEAKERS-NEW SHIPMENT ARRIVED  
musiclinkav

Your link to audio nirvana

WWW E-Mail
SAMSON POWERED SPEAKERS-NEW SHIPMENT ARRIVED
« on: October 14th, 2017, 11:04am »

Modify message

SAMSON TECH

New Product Arrival! Introducing the award winning Samson Studiodock 3i & 4I multi-media active loudspeakers from SAMSON TECHNOLOGIES established since 1980 in the USA. Audition it today and we guarantee you will be surprise with the performance.

Model: STUDIODOCK 3i
Usual Price@ $299.00/pair. Promo Price @ $239.00/pair.
FREE 2.5m Audioplus 6nines CU speaker cable valued@ $99.00/2.5m each with every purchased.

Model: STUDIODOCK 4i
Usual Price@ $399.00/each. Promo Price @ $359.00/pair.
FREE 2.5m Audioplus 6nines CU speaker cable valued@$99.00/2.5m each with every purchased.

Description

Record, mix, sync and go!

StudioDock™ is a total solution for listening to your music. With its on-board iPod® dock and USB interface, StudioDock lets you record, mix, sync and take your music with you. StudioDock™ will even charge an iPod® while it's docked. And because you use USB to send your music digitally, you get extremely high quality audio from one convenient, incredible sounding set of desktop monitors.

Great Monitoring Performance

StudioDock 3i offers the same professional monitoring performance found in all Samson studio monitors, thanks to our use of custom-designed components and a critically damped, vented cabinet design. In addition to the functional aspects of its design, StudioDock is an elegant complement to any desktop, home studio or mixing room.

All-Pro Features

StudioDock 3i features a 3.25-inch, copolymer woofer with a Santoprene surround for high excursion and internal damping, providing uncolored music reproduction. With its high performance, magnetically shielded woofer, the 3i also employs a precision made 25mm silk dome tweeter with a neodymium motor structure for smooth, extended high frequency response that reduces listener fatigue.

In addition, this revolutionary monitor is powered by an internal 30 watt (2 x 15) high performance, low distortion power amplifier with custom equalization. The result is a system that delivers unusually smooth and accurate frequency response with precise stereo imaging. StudioDock 3i also provides a front panel 3.5mm stereo input jack to plug in an additional sound source, as well as a headphone output jack to mute the speakers and listen with headphones and volume control.

Voted one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions of 2008

FEATURES
Integrated iPod® dock to sync, charge and play music
USB input to stream digital audio from your computer, offering high-resolution sound
3.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer
25mm silk dome high frequency driver
Bass reflex vented cabinet design
30 watts (2 x 15) of internal power for 3i & 40 watts for Model 4i.
Front panel 3.5mm stereo aux input jack, headphone output jack and volume control
Convenient rear panel RCA inputs
Passive crossovers utilizing multi-pole design for linear response
USB and speaker cables included
Solid Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) construction for maximum SPL
Adaptable with Bluetooth receiver.

Awards & Reviews:

http://www.whathifi.com/review/samson-studiodock-3i

< br>

Available now @
MUSICLINK AV DISTRIBUTION
100 BEACH ROAD, #02-46-49
SHAW TOWER
SINGAPORE 189702
BUSINESS HOURS: MON-SAT: 1-8PM daily.
SUN & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: CLOSED

« Last Edit: October 14th, 2017, 11:05am by musiclinkav » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)