B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « LFD Reviews »
March 29th, 2024, 10:15pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   LFD Reviews
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: LFD Reviews  
LFD Audio

I love LFD!

LFD Reviews
« on: October 19th, 2017, 9:56pm »

Modify message

LFD Reviews
“I respect any loudspeaker designer that produces products that are neutral, transparent and possess good imaging. Generally I find that the following loudspeakers work well with LFD: Harbeth, Tannoy, ProAc, and AudioPhysic. Just give me good honest pair of loudspeakers and it’s amazing what can be achieved sonically.” Dr Richard Bews, LFD Co-Founder & Designer

“The LFD amp is superb! I can hear new details, the singer taking each breath! I don't really know much about audiophile stuff but with this LFD-Harbeth combo, sometimes I feel like getting up & tapping my feet and dancing. When I play certain tracks, my daughter, 3 years old, normally quiet, would break out in a dance! The music from this combo would definitely make you tap your feet. It’s like having a live band in your room. It’s so bloody real it’s unbelievable! It’s that incredible!” E. Kong, Singapore

“LFD excelled on tonal purity & correct timbre that is very rare on solid state amplification. The LFD amp seems to be imbued with the ability to play all genres of music with equal aplomb! Whatever you play, it is just committed to presenting you with the music in the most uplifting, purest & best form. With LFD, you simply want to play more & more CDs or LPs. Powerful, meaty & yet natural, controlled, transparent & extreme high tonal purity/musicality pretty much sums up the amp. The only thing that I don’t like about the amp is that it has made me lose lots of sleep, I just wouldn’t switch it off and go to bed!” C. K. Gan, Singapore

“LFD will transform your Harbeth SHL-5 to sing its best. Besides its sheer musicality that is full, transparent, liquid, powerful, emotional and involving, the harmonic presentation is simply incredible. The tonal balance is exceptional with such accurate timbre and dynamic sound. Thank-you for bringing in such wonderful product to me, I like the LFD amp very much. It sounds & looks awesome!” K. Wong, Singapore

“The LFD amp is a fantastic match with the LivingVoice IBX RW loudspeakers. It is musical & yet gives an extraordinary level of resolution. All for such modest power! Great great stuff!” J. Koh, Singapore

"It’s a nice amp & indeed a very listenable sound being produced! I can hear more details in upper mids so some recordings with clean cymbal ride or tambourines really sit in space. Bass is certainly more present - a little more low bass.” J. Tezak, Singapore

“LFD is just awesome! I only wish I had owned it much earlier. It’s an incredible amp, I can’t fault it. I’m glad I took the plunge. It amazes me with its sheer musicality and non-fatigue qualities, allowing for a very enjoyable listening experience. Sound is incredibly real, in fact spookily real! Percussion & drums sound like musicians are in my lounge. It certainly emotionally connects me to the music. Frankly, it’s one of the best bargains around & handily beats the pricier items!” D. Ong, Singapore

“I am happy for the sound quality, beat my old tube amp in all ways even though it has not been run-in yet! I have since switched my loudspeakers to the Sonus Faber Concertino & had never thought that it is also a good match with my LFD.” K. Then, Malaysia

"I must admit the sound of the LFD LE V (S) is sweet & strings tone have got great texture, vocals are airy & rich…bass ok! Great atmospheric staging with good details!" – T. Toh, Singapore

"I'm not an audiophile person, I would just consider myself a music lover & this is one of the best amps! Music just sounds so right! LFD amp gives you the best presentation no matter what genres you play. It's like 3D effect with a smooth and effortless sound which you will bathe into the music!" – J. Lim, The Philippines

“I’d never understood what was the big deal with the audiophile recording performed by Carol Kidd’s “Nice Work”, until I got the LFD amplifier. Using my previous amp, I’d always fidgeted or walked away after the 3rd track but with the LFD…oh my! There isn’t a moment of boredom. Even the piece “Isn’t It A Pity” was oozing with class & appeal. No falling asleep anymore!” – P. Cheng, Singapore

"Bought the pre-owned LFD LE V (S) & DAC V (SE) over the weekend. Condition is as good as new. Very good value for money! I’ve only one word to describe my system now: “WOW!" - Peter, Singapore

"Upgraded my system with the LFD LE V (S) & LFD DAC V (SE) last month. When my relatives & friends visited our place over CNY, they thought I’d a ‘live’ band in my house! LOL!" - R. Lim, Malaysia

"I never knew that the Harbeth SHL5 could reproduce such low frequency bass until I hooked them up to the LFD LE V (S) & LFD DAC V (SE) combo!" - M. Koh, Singapore

"Just upgraded my LFD Integrated Zero III to the LFD LE V (S) amp plus the LFD DAC V (SE) at a very good price. I’m still wondering if I’ve been dreaming! The sound of my system is now simply unbelievable! I’ve given up on vinyl & have since gone back to CD." - Ngiam, Malaysia

"The sound from the LE V amp & DAC V is simply incredible. With the price I’d paid for both items, I could only get one amplifier for other comparable models. No regret! Excellent service! A very happy audiophile!" - Jeremy, Singapore

"Should have bought the LFD V (S) two years ago instead of having spent so much money in trying to get my ultimate amplifier to match with my B&W 805. What a wonderful sound!" - Jason, Singapore

"Wife & me have made the right decision to buy the LFD amp. Really love & enjoy it so much today! Thanks!" - Steve, Singapore

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)