B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « HEAR @ CHINATOWN #1 ANNIVERSARY SALE : TURNTABLES »
April 18th, 2024, 12:00pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   HEAR @ CHINATOWN #1 ANNIVERSARY SALE : TURNTABLES
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: HEAR @ CHINATOWN #1 ANNIVERSARY SALE : TURNTABLES  
hearrecords

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

HEAR @ CHINATOWN #1 ANNIVERSARY SALE : TURNTABLES
« on: October 30th, 2017, 11:21am »

Modify message

Good day to all,

HEAR @ Chinatown #1 Anniversary Sale

28th October marks the #1 anniversary of HEAR @ Chinatown, and we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your support.

1) Music Hall Turntables & Equipment. Up to 30% off. 28th Oct - 28th Nov. Please check out www.facebook.com/hearrecords and www.hearrecords.com.sg for products detail.

mmf-2.2le     usual $750          now $600
mmf-2.3       usual $760          now $650
mmf-5.1       usual $1330        now $940
mmf-5.3       usual $1450        now $1160
mmf-5.3se    usual $1960        now $1500
mmf-7.3       usual $2250        now $1700
mmf-9.3       usual $3350        now $2550

MUSIC HALL, was founded is USA 1985, a company dedicated to design and manufacturing well priced, top quality, high-end audio components. Music Hall manufactures its own range of turntables in the Czech Republic. These are produced in a factory that has been making turntables for over 50 years. All Music Hall turntables come fitted with arms, cartridges and dust covers. They consistently make the “Recommended Components” list in Stereophile Magazine.

"These days, the $1000–$1500 price range is a Wild West of turntables, with manufacturers from Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab and Pro-Ject to Thorens and Clearaudio in the race to win from consumers the coveted award for Best Turntable for Under $2000. If I were of a mind to spend my C-notes on a turntable in this price range, the Music Hall MMF-7.3 would be at the top of my money-grubbing list. Though the MMF-7.3 was very fussy about what it sat on, and demanded a very good cartridge before it would coquettishly reveal its true demeanor, its spirited personality and resolving nature made old records new again. And that left me gobsmacked." - Stereophile

"If you are looking anywhere near the $2300 price range or even thought about spending more, you really owe it to yourself to hear the 9.3. It's a screaming deal-and not just because of the price, but because of what it delivers to you in terms of musical enjoyment and the amount of information it retrieves from the grooves. I would need eight more thumbs to give the 9.3 all of the "thumbs up" it deserves. Needless to say, the 9.3 is highly recommended." - Positive-feedback.com

2) NEW vinyl . Storewide . 10% off . 15% off for 3 or more. Both HEAR @ Chinatown (#01-98, 5 Banda Street) & Burlington (#01-39, Burlington Square) . 27th Oct to 5th Nov.

3) Anniversary Launch . New lot of 3000+ used vinyl launching this Saturday / 28th October at HEAR @ Chinatown.

Thanks again & have fun.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)