B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « McIntosh MXA60 Integrated System + Free 65" 4K TV »
March 28th, 2024, 6:45pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   McIntosh MXA60 Integrated System + Free 65" 4K TV
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: McIntosh MXA60 Integrated System + Free 65" 4K TV  
Fiddler

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

McIntosh MXA60 Integrated System + Free 65" 4K TV
« on: November 5th, 2017, 10:22am »

Modify message

You could pay full retail of over 12 grand for this rare item....or you could buy mine for 50% off...and save enough to get a new high spec TV of your choice.

They don’t make these any more. And they don’t come up for sale in classifieds very often. Which makes this a genuine collector’s item that will hold its value for a lifetime.

A cost-no-object, limited edition product made by an iconic company to celebrate its 60th Anniversary. Integrated unit with CD/SACD player, tube pre-amp, power tuner and speakers.

Big, bold, warm, detailed McIntosh sound from a compact package that looks stunning in any setting…even an office.

Here are the specs:
http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/McintoshDocumentMaster/us/MXA60%20FI NAL.pdf

The unit I'm selling is two years old, lightly used, flawless in appearance and performance. Comes with full original double box and manual. The packed weight is 45 kg, so it is built like a tank and to last a lifetime. It is 240V unit. Auditions are welcome.

Selling as I am moving away from this hobby.

Price: S$6,300 (retail is close to double)
+65 92993070
FOC: I big box containing 300-400 mostly audiophile quality CDs....Chesky, XRCD, DCC etc. Jazz, blues.

Pics of actual unit:

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)