B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « JVC SU-AX7 Portable Headphone DAC/AMP $380! »
March 29th, 2024, 8:52pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   JVC SU-AX7 Portable Headphone DAC/AMP $380!
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: JVC SU-AX7 Portable Headphone DAC/AMP $380!  
whyeme

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

JVC SU-AX7 Portable Headphone DAC/AMP $380!
« on: December 2nd, 2017, 11:34am »

Modify message

Soon to be collectible item for audiophiles who love the signature JVC rich & lush yet intimately detailed sound quality of this little gem!

Open sound stage coupled with great bass decay. The K2 Technology is not a gimmick as it really smoothen out the sound quality. The Amp section is NOT only an after thought; it can stand on its own as a stand alone headphone iem amp. No channel imbalance, smooth volume knob and sound is very linear.

Above is short review from a headfier.

Selling only because I need to raise funds. Otherwise I will surely keep this! Can be used not only with Apple/IOS devices but ALSO PCs, Laptops and even Android smartphones and devices! For Android devices you need to buy your own OTG cable. My set comes only with the 2 cables in the pic.

Paid $899 for it so now is your opportunity to own it for LESS THAN HALF PRICE!

Selling for ONLY $380!

Full functional condition. Can test before payment. Warranty over. Msg me at 9 six 8 eight 5 two 2 8. Deal at Khatib or Plaza Singapura only.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)