B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « 5th MO: Burson Audio Supreme Sound Discrete Op-amp »
March 29th, 2024, 9:07am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   5th MO: Burson Audio Supreme Sound Discrete Op-amp
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: 5th MO: Burson Audio Supreme Sound Discrete Op-amp  
lifeisgood

Cable termination and repair services for a reasonable fee. Whatsapp Larry at 98805223.

5th MO: Burson Audio Supreme Sound Discrete Op-amp
« on: December 21st, 2017, 8:56pm »

Modify message

Disclaimer:  Perform op-amp replacement without basic electronics knowledge and skill can easily damage your equipment beyond repair and void your warranty. If you really want to try Burson Audio op-amp and do not have the expertise in such areas, please take your equipment to somebody who does (let me know if you need a referral). Alternatively, you may consider Burson Audio Cable+ or Cable+ Pro for plug-and-play solutions.

Op-amps are commonly found inside CD/DVD/Blu-Ray players, DACs, headphone amps, integrated amps, pre-amps, some phono stage amps, powered active speakers and sound cards, etc. In fact, these "creatures" are so well-hidden that very few audiophiles know they exist. Those who know their existence, however, tend to overlook the importance of upgrading stock op-amps. Sadly, this little bugger is the weakest link in your equipment.

OK, nobody explains it better than Wikipedia - What is an op-amp?

Unlike commercially mass-produced integrated circuit (IC) op-amps found stock inside most top-of-line equipment, discrete op-amps use hand-matched, top-quality audiophile-grade components on a custom circuitry specifically designed for audio only.

Australia-based Burson Audio makes some of the best discrete op-amps in the world. Replacing the stock IC op-amps with Burson Audio Supreme Sound discrete op-amps will uncover new possibilities from your equipment which you have not experienced before, justifying the hard-earned money you have spent.

----------

My experience with Burson Supreme Sound discrete op-amps

I swapped the stock IC op-amps (OPA2604 and LME49720) inside my DAC with Burson Audio Supreme Sound discrete op-amps. First impressions were truly amazing!

The first thing I noticed was the crystal clarity and the very much improved stereo separation. Left and right audio channels were much more distinct. Music flowed with deep tonal richness, transparency and authority. Background was darker. Soundstage widened by an arm's length in both directions, revealing much better sense of depth and dimension.  

Burson Supreme Sound op-amps brought human voices to the next level. Voice was clearer, livelier, more three-dimensional and holographic. Singer sang with intimacy, realism and finesse. The more I listened, the more I was drawn into the music like iron to magnet. Vocal moved backward a tad bit, which somehow made the singer and the band complemented each other better. Midrange blended so well into the rest of the spectrum that it gave a better sense of flow and rhythm.

Bass became much tighter, quicker, controlled yet without being forceful. Every low note was significantly more textured and dynamic. The extra low was no longer “smeared”, but was clearly defined with complex layering. Percussion sounded more distinctive, made it easier to differentiate the kick drum from other low bass notes. PRAT (Pace, Rhythm and Timing) improved tremendously. It felt like the music had progressed a little quicker with more energy and greater sense of scale or grandness.

Improvement in the highs was most obvious. Top end was extended, open, airy and fluid. Details and resolution were greatly improved without being analytically-cold, overly-accentuated or bright. The treble had a crystalline extension without sounded fatiguing or artificial. Decay from every pluck of the guitar string, every crash of the cymbals stayed brilliantly longer, richer. There was absolutely no harshness or sibilant to my ears. Burson op-amps delivered quality rather than quantity treble.

Timbre was extremely natural and realistic in tone and clarity. Music sounded akin to live music rather than a recording – which was wonderful! I could almost reach out and touch the musicians. The music grabbed my ears, forced me to pay attention and listen, while aroused emotions at the same time.

Burson Audio Supreme Sound discrete op-amps had a warm-neutral character. They replicated sounds that were more musical, smooth and relaxed with striking natural realism. Soundstage was well spread out with every artiste, musician and instrument firmly rooted in their respective positions with bounteous spaces in between. Layer-upon-layer of details were revealed but they were never aggressive, strained or tiring. However, be forewarned that well-recorded tracks shine and poorly-done ones would obviously show the lack in quality. It seemed like I had upgraded to a better DAC that costs many times more. Burson Audio op-amps definitely made this upgrade an enjoyable, fulfilling and euphoric experience.

----------

To ensure fellow audiophiles can experience the same level of improvement I have, I am conducting the 5th mass order for Burson Audio Supreme Sound op-amps.

*** Scroll down for prices ***

Interested buyers or questions please SMS/WhatsApp to me at 98805223. (Please provide your name. Do not call or SMS after 11pm and before 7am)

MO will close on Sunday, 31st December 2017 at 9pm (Last order at 8pm). All payments are to be paid in full.

I accept payment prior to ordering via PayNow (transfer to +65 98805223), POSB/DBS/UOB/OCBC ATM transfer, Internet Banking transfer or DBS PayLah!/OCBC Pay Anyone.

All items listed are strictly sold through mass order ONLY. I do not have overstock.

Delivery of goods takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks.

I offer 2 methods of collection and delivery. They are:

1. Self-collect at my block in Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 (weekday after 9pm or Sunday afternoon), or
2. Via courier service. Flat rate of SGD 10 for up to 2kg delivery within mainland Singapore

----------

Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V6 - click HERE for direct link to Burson website

Physical dimension:  12.4mm (W) x 14.5mm (D) x 35mm (H includes connectors)

----------

Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5 - click HERE for direct link to Burson website

Physical dimension:  12.4mm (W) x 14.5mm (D) x 35mm (H includes connectors)

----------

Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i - click HERE for direct link to Burson website

Physical dimension:  11mm (W) x 11mm (D) x 12.3mm (H includes connectors)

[Material used with permission from Burson Audio]

Supreme Sound Opamp V6 (Vivid / Classic)
Dual V6 Vivid / Classic X 1 = SGD 92
Dual V6 Vivid / Classic X 2 = SGD 169
Single V6 Vivid / Classic X 2 = SGD 92

Supreme Sound Opamp V5
Dual V5 X 1 = SGD 80
Dual V5 X 2 = SGD 131
Single V5 X 2 = SGD 80

Supreme Sound Opamp V5i
Dual V5i X 1 = SGD 53
Dual V5i X 2 = SGD 91
Single V5i X 2 = SGD 66

Accessories
35mm Extension Lead X 2 = SGD 30
30mm Noise Shield (150mm long) X 1 = SGD 8
WIMA 0.1uF MKP cap X 2 = SGD 8
DIP 8 socket X 4 = SGD 8
DIP to SOIC Adapter x 2 = SGD 20

----------  

All Burson Audio Supreme Sound op-amps are designed and hand-assembled in Australia using imported top-quality audiophile-grade components.

Burson Audio offers lifetime warranty for all Supreme Sound op-amps. Warranty applies ONCE it is registered here within one (1) month upon receiving goods.

30-Day Satisfaction Refund Guarantee If you don’t like it, simply send it back to Burson Audio (not to me) in resellable conditions for a refund. Burson will not cover the return postage and a 5% transaction fee will be deducted from your initial payment.

----------
« Last Edit: December 21st, 2017, 9:15pm by lifeisgood » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)