B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Sold - Townshend Audio 4 Tiers Seismic Sink Stand »
April 20th, 2024, 7:25am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Sold - Townshend Audio 4 Tiers Seismic Sink Stand
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Sold - Townshend Audio 4 Tiers Seismic Sink Stand  
Annapurna

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
    Bedok+North+Avenue+4,+Blk+94B+#04-1383

Sold - Townshend Audio 4 Tiers Seismic Sink Stand
« on: January 27th, 2018, 2:25pm »

Modify message

Above 4 tiers stand with 2 load cells for sale at $400 only. Original price was more than S$3k.    See actual pixs below.
If interested, plse contact 96686118. Self collect from my house.
Plse get a very heavy duty trolley as rack is very heavy and need at least 2 person to carry.

https://www.soundstage.com/ces98/standout.htm

From Soundstage website:
My "Can Ya Dig It" Innovation Award goes to... "Well shut my mouth," I said to myself when I first saw Townshend Audio's new Seismic Sink equipment rack in action. This is possibly the most ultimate rack ever conceived and built! You see, my sisters and brothers, the earth, let alone footfalls and speaker outputs, affect our music-reproduction equipment. This new rack can reduce lateral-plane vibrations from 3Hz to 80Hz, yet gently rolls off to 150Hz. Townshend Audio claims that the main reason why our systems sound better at night might not be because of less power-line-induced noise(s). Instead the better sound is due to less human activity and calmer winds which, affect the earth's surfaces. Each shelf has its own way to freely move in the lateral plane. Complicated as this may all seem, it is actually elegantly simple! By the way, they also offer dedicated amplifier stands too. These babies use MDF for the shelves, use Townshend's famous air bags, have adjustable glides, and you can even get spikes (though Townshend claims they offer no improvement). The price for the three-shelf unit is $1,840. You can get racks with more or fewer shelves and even order custom shelf heights. Amp stands that use the same principles cost $220 on up.

Actual pixs of rack is shown here:

« Last Edit: January 27th, 2018, 5:32pm by Annapurna » Logged

SME20/12 V12 arm, Clearaudio Titanium V2, Passlab XP27 Phono, Marantz SA10, CD7, NA11S1, Passlab XP22, Gryphon Mephisto, Sonus Faber Lilium, Kimber PK10 Palladian, Yter bi-wire spkr cables, TAOC ASR2

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)