B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: Restored SANSUI AU-5900 Int.amp. Analogue gem! »
April 17th, 2024, 2:45am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: Restored SANSUI AU-5900 Int.amp. Analogue gem!
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: Restored SANSUI AU-5900 Int.amp. Analogue gem!  
ARTDECOMUSIC

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS: Restored SANSUI AU-5900 Int.amp. Analogue gem!
« on: February 23rd, 2018, 3:21pm »

Modify message

Up for sale is a restored SANSUI AU-5900 integrated amplifier. 100% operational. Specifications are as follows:

Power output: 45 watts per channel into 8 Ohms (stereo)
Frequency response: 5Hz to 40kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
Damping factor: 80
Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (line)
Channel separation: 50dB (MM)
Dimensions: 430 x 132 x 312mm
Weight: 11.5kg
Year: 1976
Features: 2 x RCA type PHONO sockets for two record players; 2 x RCA type AUX sockets for CD players/Bluetooth streamer; 1 x RCA type TUNER socket; 2 x RCA type TAPE sockets also for CD players/Bluetooth streamers. Plenty of choice for matching sources!

Asking $990.00. Contact me if you are keen on this wonderful vintage amp, I am willing to negotiate! MAKE YOUR OFFERS! It should go to a Hi Fi fan who appreciates heart-warming yet detailed sound.

Treat as a ‘first hand’ amplifier that can easily last 30 years with any repairs. Restorer used brand new ELNA SILMIC models to replace the two ageing main capacitors so this unit sounds equal to its next higher model ‘cousins’ [AU6900 & AU7900] in SANSUI’s Professional series of high end amplifiers AU2900 – AU20000 built between 1973 and 1976. After restoration this unit sounds closer to 85-90 watts rather than its stated 45 watts so if you buy this you are in for a treat! I will provide complimentary speaker terminal adaptors so you can connect this classic with the very latest spade and banana terminated speaker cables. Amp comes with its original power cord. It is currently driving 250watt floor standing speakers with no problem. You’ve got to see and hear it for yourself!

Plug and play – operates on Singapore/most of Southeast Asia voltage i.e. 220-240V.

Contact ALAN through SMS/Whatsapp – 9-4-5-7-7-6-2-0 – for pictures, negotiation, audition etc. Buyers from ASEAN most welcome but cash and carry please.

===========MAKE OFFER?============

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)