B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « MWTS - Philips Pro II CD transport »
April 24th, 2024, 10:19am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   MWTS - Philips Pro II CD transport
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: MWTS - Philips Pro II CD transport  
greatsound

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

MWTS - Philips Pro II CD transport
« on: February 25th, 2018, 2:15pm »

Modify message

got a DIY transport comprising a Philips Pro II mechanism housed in a Hifi DIY kit from Hong Kong.  the chassis is 8mm thick brushed aluminium material all round and weigh 12kg, so there is good stability.

the ProII mechanism floats on 4 column of opposing magnets for full isolation.

2 coaxial out terminals, one direct from the Pro II and the other via the mother board,  one I2S output and one balance output.

comes with a full metal remote control, using button batts to avoid risk of battery corrosion damaging the remote circuitry.

in excellent working condition, except display not working (due to ribbon cable was damaged during shipping and i did not get it replace.. those with tech know how can easily replace the ribbon cable to reactivate the display panel)

sound is unbelievably analogue sounding so much so that i now cold storage my LPs n sold off my turntable n phono preamp

sell for $1300  (cost material + assembly fee = $2350)
NB. price does not include a power cord
i have the original assembly document in print and will be passed on to the buyer incase he wants to  modd the set for further enhancement, e.g. changing the clock (current is a TCXO crystal clock)

Whatsapp 96 555 643 for pics n further details.

« Last Edit: February 25th, 2018, 3:20pm by greatsound » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)