B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « UPOCC wires - New Litz coppper wire »
April 19th, 2024, 6:10pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   UPOCC wires - New Litz coppper wire
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: UPOCC wires - New Litz coppper wire  
LIVEACOUSTICS

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

UPOCC wires - New Litz coppper wire
« on: May 27th, 2018, 8:13pm »

Modify message

We ship world wide
For local postage - we offer free for min $50 and above

New LitZ UPOCC copper 26AWG , and 24AWG Cryo treated - best for interconnect

Latest arrival
18AWG Single core silver wire - Perfect for grounding Box
20AWG Single core silver
18AWG Silver single core Flat cable - best for interconnect

7N UPOCC COPPER SERIES
SINGLE CORE
12AWG copper in Teflon
18AWG single core copper in teflon
20AWG copper in teflon sleeve
22AWG Copper in Teflon
24AWG copper in teflon sleeve

7N UPOCC COPPER multistrandard
22AWG Teflon
16AWG Teflon
14AWG Teflon
12AWG Teflon

SILVER SERIES : Mono Crystal Single solid core
28AWG 7N teflon sleeve - for phono tone arm
24AWG 7N teflon sleeve - for ic

TOP OF THE LINE SILVER WIRES , WELL RECEIVED BY CUSTOMER.
BETTER STAGING, GREAT TIMBRE ON VOCAL AND INSTRUMENTS

MULTISTRAND OCC SILVER GOLD 26AWG - for headphone wire, INTERCONNECT
MULTISTRANDED OCC SILVER GOLD 20AWG - FOR INTERCONNECT,HEADPHONE AND CD PLAYER POWER CORD

It has the best transparency soundstaging, quiet and broad bandwidth. Highs are refine and not fatigue. vocal projects well in a warm signature way. Good for speaker cable, interconnect.

All our customed interconnect comes with ETI copper or 4N Silver ETI RCA. The best quality plug.We tailor the cables
base on customer's sonic requirements. It's not just base on one sloution for all interconnect

Customer's Comment on 7N UPOCC wire

Regarding my impressions of the 20GA wire. so far I think it sounds great. To me, the wire has a warm full bodied sound with great resolution and clarity. The high frequencies are excellent. Cymbals shimmer with very nice decay. There's not even the slightest hint of grain or distortion. My speakers are large Voigt horns, using 10" Audio Nirvana fullrange drivers. They tend to be on the bright side, but they have great dynamics and they sound like music. They are sensitive to cables. bright sounding cables sound really bright. Dull sounding cables sound really dull. This wire sounds great with these speakers.

Yet another customer's comment

UPOCC cables & accessories: With a change in musical preference, I have become a big fan of tube like music reproduction. Thats why I have an integrated tube amp for my living room and a Digital Amp with built in tube pre in my study room. My main issue is in the study room as I am using the Usher 520 speaker which a lot of people will deem it relatively bright and thin sounding. Ever since I start to use UPOCC stuff from power cords, IEC plugs, speaker cables and RCA, I have started to realised the advantage of the UPOCC properties over conventional copper and even silver. The UPOCC items I have tried all have a very similar character which is smooth yet very detail (Not as detail as 7N OCC silver though), good bass punch and yet very control, very good midrange and wide and deep soundstage. I always have issues with brightness and glare with my Usher 520 when it was running Belden 1313A speaker cable. To counter that, I have gotten myself a pair of the VDH D102MKIII RCA which is infamously known to be smooth and warmer sounding to tame brighter setup. It did manage to tame it down a little but while taming it, it start to add colouration to the music and also rob some details. From the experience I have with UPOCC stuff, I then get myself a Neotech UPOCC RCA which is way cheaper than the VDH and put it in. I have to say it really smoothen out the music much better, I get better details and all the advantages. To make sure I get max benefits, I swap out the Belden 1313 with the 12 AWG UPOCC speaker cable from my living room setup. The improvement is very significant. I then get myself a dedicated pair of UPOCC speaker cable for my study room and the Belden 1313 is then used for my HT setup. With my good experience with UPOCC power cords, I then change both my Belden and Ortofon power cords to UPOCC power cords with the UPOCC plugs. So practically, my whole room setup is now running UPOCC cables and I have to say, my setup never sounded so nice and smooth.

www.liveacoustics.com.sg
BLK34 UPPER CROSS ST
02 152 NEXT TO OG PEOPLE'S PARK
Robert 92383607 (whatsapp / Wechat)
Liew Malaysia 6011 53360933  (Whatsapp / Wechat)

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)