B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « My shopping list included potions to Rs gold »
April 20th, 2024, 11:23pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   My shopping list included potions to Rs gold
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: My shopping list included potions to Rs gold  
rsgoldfastshop

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

My shopping list included potions to Rs gold
« on: August 23rd, 2018, 5:01pm »

Modify message

Before I could begin my saga, however, I needed to make money and purchase some basic supplies. My shopping list included potions to Rs gold enhance my skills, food to recover my health, accessories to teleport to important locations, and magic stones known as runes that are utilized to fuel charms, most notably handy teleport spells. I opted to earn money by coaching Hunter, one of Runescape's new skills. The fundamentals of Hunter are easy: you set traps to catch little NPC critters and harvest their carcasses for tools. It's one of the very life sim-like abilities, and developing it was pleasurable for all the small subgoals involved.

From start to finish, I spent about 20 hours searching, and by the end I had a clean cash pile to Buy Runescape gold finance my questing and training. It was a long grind which took me a few days, however I liked Hunter since I used different methods and seen many locations. I started off snaring birds at the southwest, then moved onto butterflies and hedgehog-like creatures called kebbits in northern plains, until I could eventually hunt little volatile raccoons known as chinchompas, which are highly prized on Runescape's auction house, the Grand Exchange. As my Hunter degree improved, I needed to make more and more expertise to runescape but get to the next level, so I looked forward to unlocking brand new, quicker ways to train, such as moving from grey to reddish chinchompas.

Advertisement

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)