B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « luxman sq-38 signature, Cyrus 1 intg amp »
April 23rd, 2024, 9:12pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   luxman sq-38 signature, Cyrus 1 intg amp
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: luxman sq-38 signature, Cyrus 1 intg amp  
Seng123

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

luxman sq-38 signature, Cyrus 1 intg amp
« on: October 16th, 2018, 10:57pm »

Modify message

1) luxman sq-38 signature limited edition correction item
$4,500 (Still look New and good condition)

intregrated tube amplifier that won 5 stars in a What Hi-Hi review is a beauty. It shows what push-pull magic is all about. Eventhough it is expensive by any standards, build quality is excellent. It has the right warmth, good bass control, gives excellent soundstage and is a beauty to look at - especially at night with the lights turned down low. It is also a highly reliable amplifier -  It also has Lux's OY transformers. These transformers have made Luxman what it is today. In addition it comes with super deluxe bare wire speaker binding posts for the best sound from speaker cables.
Unfortunately, it is a limited edition amplifier and from my Japanese audiophile friends tell me that it is now unavailable in Japan (except as a website picture) and that the second-hand market value for this amp in Japan is now a lot higher than what it was when new! Appreciation - wow! Although in Japan the initial price was about  so the of £3,500 seems to have taken the 2nd appreciation into account.

In addition I tried several speakers and it was able to drive most types. Speaker friendly as well.

I'm going to buy more music and not hi fi.

http://audio-database.com/LUXMANALPINE-LUXMAN/amp/sq-38signature -e.html

2) Cyrus 1 condition 8/10 still working conditon selling at $ 380

Pls sms me at 96221090 if you interested

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)