B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Cleveland Browns head coach Hue Jackson is expecte »
April 23rd, 2024, 9:32pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Cleveland Browns head coach Hue Jackson is expecte
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Cleveland Browns head coach Hue Jackson is expecte  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Cleveland Browns head coach Hue Jackson is expecte
« on: December 14th, 2018, 4:28pm »

Modify message

an announcement on the team¡¯s starting quarterback on Monday.While it seems abundantly clear that the choice will be to turn the team over to rookie Baker Mayfield Authentic Jabrill Peppers Jersey , that decision could be complicated just a wee bit as veteran quarterback Tyrod Taylor is expected to be cleared to play. Taylor suffered a concussion during the first half of Thursday night¡¯s win against the New York Jets and will reportedly be cleared from the league¡¯s concussion protocol in the coming days, according to ESPN¡¯s Adam Schefter:Taylor was injured when his head hit the ground following a sack in the second quarter. It was not the type of hit that fans normally associate with a concussion, but combined with a hit to the head that Taylor took on a scramble earlier in the night, was enough to sideline him for the rest of the game.It was also the third concussion that Taylor has suffered in the past 13 months, with the first two coming while he was with the Buffalo Bills. The first came on August 26, 2017, during a preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles. That concussion kept Taylor in the league-mandated protocol until September 5, a span of 10 days. The second game in January of this year during a playoff loss against the Jacksonville Jaguars. That game ended Buffalo¡¯s season, so there is no way of knowing how much time Taylor would have potentially missed.With a few extra days until the Browns next game on September 30, it would seem plausible that Taylor would be cleared at some point this week. But since this is not Taylor¡¯s first concussion Youth David Njoku Jersey , the Browns should be careful with putting him back on the field. And with Mayfield appearing more than ready to take over as the franchise quarterback, there is also no reason to put Taylor back in the QB1 role. Whether or not any of that is enough to sway Jackson¡¯s decision on the starting quarterback remains to be seen. Browns coach Hue Jackson knew if he complained about Sunday's officiating he could be fined. The NFL is always watching and listening.He may soon be writing a check to Commissioner Roger Goodell.Still smarting after Cleveland's road losing streak reached 22 consecutive games with an overtime loss at Oakland, Jackson was asked Monday if he was satisfied the officials had correctly spotted the ball in the closing minutes on a critical measurement that was overturned by a replay review."There are a lot of things that I am not satisfied about," he said.Jackson then clicked off a few."The kicking of the football down the field right next to the official, the sack-fumble on a quarterback ... Do you guys want me to keep going?" he asked reporters. "The spot. It goes on and on and on. We have to do a better job of being in control of it, not the officials being in control of it."Although Jackson didn't solely lay the 45-42 loss to the Raiders on the refs, there's no denying that some questionable calls that went against the Browns (1-2-1) led to another heartbreaking loss.The Browns appeared to pick up a game-sealing first down ¡ª and were poised to win rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield's first start ¡ª with 1:38 left in regulation as running back Carlos Hyde gained 2 yards on third-and-2.But replay official Billy Smith ruled Hyde was short of the marker and overturned the conversion. The Browns were forced to punt and the Raiders wound up tying the score and winning in OT on a 29-yard field goal.Even by Cleveland standards, this one hurt.Jackson, though, came away feeling encouraged by his young team. The Browns overcame a litany of their own mistakes and were in position to win before their defense crumbled at the end of regulation.The losses keep mounting for Jackson http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-larry-ogunjobi-je rsey , now 0-18 on the road and 2-33-1 during his two-plus seasons in Cleveland. But he's convinced these Browns are not the old Browns."We have never been this close since I have been here, not as close as we have been in these four weeks," he said."There have been some games (in past years) where I think that we played as well as we could play and had a chance to win and make a play down the stretch. This team feels different. This team is more talented. I do not think that there is any remains of the past teams."The league stood by its ruling, with a spokesman saying several camera angles were used to clarify Hyde's elbow hit the ground short of the first down."From the line feed, you can see the line to gain is just past the 19-yard line," the spokesman said. "One replay angle shows the wrist and the elbow hit the ground simultaneously."The debatable calls aside, the Browns continue to be plagued by familiar problems. They're committing too many penalties and special teams have been special in name only.But unlike the past two seasons, Jackson said there's no sense of doom on the sideline during games, no feeling that things will go from bad to worse."I do not get the sense of what I felt before down there," he said. "I get the sense that this is a team that is really starting to come together and understand how close they are. Now what they have to do is go finish those things."It's not a stretch to think the Browns could be 3-1 or even 4-0. But a blocked field goal in the opener against Pittsburgh and several missed kicks at New Orleans cost them two wins before they blew a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter Sunday and were swallowed up in the Black Hole.They have to learn to finish Jarvis Landry Jersey , and center JC Tretter believes the Browns are learning while taking a few more lumps."We have a lot of grit on this team," he said. "Even last year, you saw it. Obviously, last year we were not able to get any wins, but we never stopped fighting no matter what the circumstances were during the game, and I think that mentality has carried over. Now with the added talent and experience, that effort late in games you can come back from almost anything."We lost our 14-point lead, and those are sometimes tougher to bounce back from after you have it and you lose it. Just that we kept plugging along and kept pushing, and obviously, we come back. There is no quit and there is no rolling over on this team."NOTES: Jackson said rookie RB Nick Chubb needs more touches after scoring on TD runs of 63 and 41 yards. "I watched those two touchdowns on tape today Authentic Nick Chubb Jersey , and they were even better than they were on the field," he said. ... CB Terrance Mitchell underwent surgery on his broken right wrist and will be sidelined indefinitely. Jackson is optimistic Mitchell will return at some point this season. ... Jackson said he never considered trying to going for it on fourth down after Hyde's run was overturned. "It did not enter my mind," he said. ... Despite Mayfield's four turnovers, Jackson liked how his rookie QB played. "I did not see any blink in Baker on any of those things," Jackson said. "That is what was very pleasing to me. I get a chance to look in his eyes, and he did not flinch. Matter of fact, he was like, 'Come on guys, let's go.'"

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)