B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa won¡¯t play anyti »
March 29th, 2024, 4:52am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa won¡¯t play anyti
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa won¡¯t play anyti  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa won¡¯t play anyti
« on: December 28th, 2018, 2:43pm »

Modify message

Bosa is making progress from his foot injury. But he¡¯s still in a protective boot and continues to have a ¡°little instability¡± in the tendon of his left foot.He expects to remain sidelined until at least the Chargers¡¯ Week Eight bye. The Chargers play the Seahawks on Nov. 4 in their Week Nine game.¡°To anybody out there that is upset I¡¯m not out there Authentic Richard Sherman jersey , trust me, I wish I was out there,¡± Bosa said, via Sam Fortier of The Athletic. ¡°If you wanted me to be out for the season, then I can go play next week. But if you want me to actually play one snap this year Youth Weston Richburg jersey , let me do [my rehab plan].¡±Bosa began the season as the favorite for defensive player of the year, but he hasn¡¯t practiced since the week before the season opener when he was limited on Sept. 4. Bosa said he aggravated the injury that week by putting ¡°a lot of pressure¡± on himself to return.Doctors have not ruled out surgery, but Bosa is hoping to avoid it.¡°I was hard on myself because I felt like I could’ve prevented this,¡± Bosa said. “I’m past the grieving process now.â€Vote on what you think is the 49ers biggest personnel need through 5 weeks of the 2018 season The San Francisco 49ers were a fringe playoff contender with Jimmy Garoppolo this season, and his injury has left fans looking ahead to 2019. There are hopes the team can remain competitive on a game-to-game basis http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kyle-juszczyk-jers ey , but I don¡¯t imagine many people think a playoff berth is realistic.That being said, it does leave us 11 more weeks to figure out what to make of the 49ers roster moving forward. The offensive line is showing signs of progress, while the defense as a whole has its work cut out for it.We won¡¯t get fully into team needs and free agent and draft possibilities until the offseason, but that won¡¯t stop us from considering things in bits and pieces. We¡¯ll continue looking at each upcoming matchup, but I also want to mix in some looks ahead to give us something more to assess than just whether or not the 49ers lose another game each week this season.We¡¯ll start off with an initial look at the 49ers team needs. What do you view as the biggest team need right now? You might think they should approach the draft one way and free agency another Pierre Garcon jersey , particularly with the cap space and draft picks likely available. However, for now, it¡¯s just a matter of just what the needs are after five weeks. I have not listed every position, so if there are enough suggesting another position with ¡°Other,¡± I can add that to the next version of this survey.I¡¯ll pose this question several more times this season to see if things change Authentic Laken Tomlinson jersey , but for the time being, what do you think is the most significant need on the roster? If you can¡¯t see the poll below, click here.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)