B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: LFD NCSE MK III Amplifier »
April 18th, 2024, 5:15pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: LFD NCSE MK III Amplifier
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: LFD NCSE MK III Amplifier  
LFD Audio

I love LFD!

FS: LFD NCSE MK III Amplifier
« on: January 2nd, 2019, 9:09am »

Modify message

LFD Integrated NCSE Mk III Amplifier
Integrated stereo solid-state amplifier rated at 70W per channel.
Price: SGD 8,880 [1 Year Warranty]

All LFD products are Made in England & individually handcrafted by Dr Richard Bews. Not mass produced.

New shipment arriving in Feb 2019. Attractive discount if you book now before shipment arrives!

Enquiry: nine-7-6—five-0-one-3-6

Stereophile:
“The NCSE delivered tighter, more authoritative bass than the Integrated Zero. More low-level detail too. I heard, in the midrange and treble, some of the “finesse” that Dr. Bews talks about. The NCSE seemed quieter: music emerging from a black background and all that audiophile stuff."

“The NCSE has a very powerful & tight bass, very similar to a pair of 120 watt monoblocks! The highs & midrange are smooth & detailed, never harsh & bright. The overall sonic picture sounds very controlled, never throwing the details at you but flows out with ease! A very musical amp indeed! You can listen to it for hours without fatigue! A deservedly Stereophile class A product!!” C. Chung, Singapore

“NCSE has better control, bass is more dynamic and also sounds more energetic. I mostly listen to pop music and the NCSE is a better match. I also hear more information from the same CD. I also find the LE III seductive which makes you sit down and listen to it but the NCSE makes you want to stand up and dance like you are in the disco room!” M. Lok, Singapore

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)