B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: BNIB Singxer SU-1 FEMTO USB Digital Interface »
March 29th, 2024, 7:16pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: BNIB Singxer SU-1 FEMTO USB Digital Interface
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: BNIB Singxer SU-1 FEMTO USB Digital Interface  
Sound_Affairs

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS: BNIB Singxer SU-1 FEMTO USB Digital Interface
« on: January 10th, 2019, 8:19pm »

Modify message

Hi,

Selling a brand new in box Singxer SU-1 USB Digital Interface for $500.   The color is Black.

Description:
SU-1 digital interface of our team to develop a high-performance USB digital audio interface, using the XMOS latest xCORE-200 series chip. SU-1 is the independent development low jitter clock digital system interface(CRYSTEK CCHD-575/957 SERIES). SU-1 digital interface using standard USB2.0 input interface, while SU-1 has many output interfaces,including XLR Balanced Output AES,coaxial RCA and BNC,using HDMI socket output I2S port,WCLK clock output.
1.X-1 is the first use of XMOS latest xCORE-200 series USB interface digital products. New generation XMOS chip, using more advanced processing technology, performance is 2 times than the older U8 chip , reaching 1000MIPS processing capabilities.
2.It is known, the core of the algorithm is digital audio. Our team has been in digital audio field for many years, at the same time get XMOS FAE team support, we conducted a number of technical improvements and algorithms optimization on the basis of the original firmware.

Specifications:
Each output interface supports sampling rates:
PCM:
44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz,
176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz
(I2S support all sampling rate,S/PDIF support upper to 192KHz
DSD:
2.8 MHz (DSD64)-DoP, native
5.6 MHz (DSD12-DoP, native
11.2 MHz (DSD256)-native
(I2S output support all DSD,S/PDIF,AES/EBU support DSD64 DOP mode)

Bits width:
the highest 32 bit over I2S output
The highest 24 bit over S/PDIF
Each interface electrical standards:
1.USB input socket is a standard USB-B type socket, USB power supply range 4.5V-5.1V;
2.RCA connector outputs standard S/PDIF signal,electrical level is 550mV (standard connection load),the output impedance of 75 ohms.
3.Power suppply input is AC 115V/230V,using TALEMA transformer.

Design details:
1.Carry out electricity as the mother of the acoustic design concept,pay attention to the power supply circuit design,high-performance,low noise and fast response of the LDO as the main power source.The entire board using a multi-way independent of the LDO power supply,wherein the clock even partially adopted ADI's ultra low noise LDO,in order to ensure the ultimate output performance.

2.PCB motherboard with 4-layer circuit board design,make sure you have a complete ground plane and power planes, high-speed digital design methods to ensure signal integrity and power integrity of the entire board.The clock signal special treatment, the use of package design and precise impedance control,thereby ensuring the signal quality and increase the clock anti-jamming capability.Input and output signals are to follow standard design,especially USB high speed signals using a 90 ohm differential impedance control.

Thank you.

James Soh

Tel : 9694 9704. (11am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday.  Strictly by Appointment Basis.).

James Soh
Sound Affairs Pte Ltd
www.mysoundaffairs.com
100 beach road, Shaw tower. #02-34.  S189702
Email : sales@mysoundaffairs.com

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)