B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Rams on top of NFC West after Monday¡¯s win over R »
April 26th, 2024, 1:38am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Rams on top of NFC West after Monday¡¯s win over R
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Rams on top of NFC West after Monday¡¯s win over R  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Rams on top of NFC West after Monday¡¯s win over R
« on: January 31st, 2019, 2:26pm »

Modify message

The San Francisco 49ers lost a frustrating game on Sunday to the Minnesota Vikings putting them at 0-1 to start the season. This makes a win over the Detroit Lions this Sunday all the more crucial http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/earl-mitchell-jersey-au thentic , especially when the Los Angeles Rams came out with a win in their first game against the Oakland Raiders. Now that Week 1 has concluded, let¡¯s have a look at the rest of the division.Seattle SeahawksThe Seahawks went to Mile High and faced the Denver Broncos in a very weird game. Both teams turned the ball over numerous times including a very nice Von Miller strip of Chris Carson. The Seahawks were horrible on third down (2 for 12) and amassed 362 yards of total offense. Russell Wilson himself rushed for only five yards. Despite the Broncos having their own offensive issues (quarterback Case Keenum throwing three interceptions isn¡¯t going to help), they managed to squeeze out a win over the Seahawks. Arizona CardinalsOh man, where to begin with this one. The Seahawks-Broncos game was fun, albeit weird, but the Cardinals game was absolutely boring ¡ª unless you¡¯re a Washington fan, an Alex Smith fan, or don¡¯t like the Cardinals. Washington had a shutout going against the Cardinals going into the 4th quarter until the Cardinals got rid of the goose egg with a fourth quarter touchdown. Washington quarterback Alex Smith completed 70 percent of his passes completing 21 of 30 for 255 yards and two touchdowns while Cardinals quarterback Sam Bradford notched an interception and 153 yards. The Cardinals relied heavily on David Johnson to carry things as no one else could do much of anything. The jury is still out on if Washington is any good this year, but it¡¯s all but certain the Cardinals are the weakest link of the NFC West with that offensive display. Los Angeles RamsThe lone winner in the NFC West was the Los Angeles Rams who came out sluggish in their season opener against the Oakland Raiders. The Rams eventually took care of business, while the Raiders sorely missed Khalil Mack in several key spots. The Raiders looked strong early on with an awesome Marshawn Lynch touchdown, but they couldn¡¯t hold things together as the night went on. Quarterback David Carr threw the strangest of interceptions, one of which looked more like he was trying to throw the ball away but was short of the sideline by a mile. Rams quarterback Jared Goff managed to hit his pass catchers when it counted but also left a lot to be desired with his 54.5 completion rate. The Rams defense managed those three interceptions Womens Tress Way Jersey , but walked away with only one sack, which seems a bit disappointing given all the acquisitions they made on the line. Into Week 2The Rams sit atop the NFC West, one win ahead of the competition. The 49ers, Cardinals, and Seahawks are tied for second place having lost in Week 1. More should shake out this week on where things stand and end the tiebreaker as the Rams face the Cardinals in the first divisional matchup of the year.1st: Los Angeles Rams; Next: vs. Arizona CardinalsT-2nd: San Francisco 49ers; Next: vs. Detroit LionsT-2nd: Arizona Cardinals; Next: at Los Angeles RamsT-2nd: Seattle Seahawks; Next: at Chicago Bears The 49ers officially released linebacker Reuben Foster on Monday, and 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan spent much of his press conference answering questions about the former first-round pick.Shanahan said the team was ¡°absolutely not¡± aware of an October incident or report involving Foster.¡°The first time I heard about it was when someone told us when we landed after it was written in paper,¡± Shanahan said, via quotes distributed by the team. ¡°Everyone in our building was the same on that. I was aware that Reuben had spoken with her and still talked to her at times. I knew that from just asking him personally. Like, ‘How are things in her life? Have you seen her in a while?â€?But by no means did I think that they were ever living together or dating again.â€The 49ers decided to cut Foster after he was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence Saturday night at the team hotel in Tampa. The San Francisco Chronicle later discovered the domestic violence report made to Santa Clara, California, police on Oct. 12.¡°We knew Rueben had a string of making bad decisions,¡± Shanahan said. ¡°We knew that when we took him. We thought he would improve Youth Weston Richburg Jersey , and we were going to do everything we could to help him, and Reuben did improve in some things. But, you know, for that to come up for what did happen last year or earlier in this year, and then for what happened Saturday with the same person at a team hotel, it’s just hard to comprehend how you could put yourself in that situation again. I’m not OK with that regardless. I don’t know exactly what happened. Obviously, any time you’re dealing with domestic violence or anything like that, when there is a victim in domestic violence, there’s not many things in this world more wrong than domestic violence and things like that.¡°. . . I don’t know exactly what happened between Reuben and the accuser. But after this happened a second time with the same person in our hotel, I think that decision-making was enough for us to move on. Who knows what happened. Maybe people will find out. But that wasn’t why we made this decision.â€The 49ers gave Foster a second chance after Foster¡¯s offseason domestic violence arrest. Foster, though, ran out of chances http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/pierre-garcon-jersey-au thentic , with Shanahan saying Foster¡¯s latest arrest makes it ¡°very hard to trust¡± Foster again.¡°I thought rock bottom was last time, and I thought it would be very simple that that would be his wakeup call,¡± Shanahan said, ¡°and I think it was in a lot of areas, but to put yourself in the situation that he put himself in, whether it happened or not, if it happened it so easy, but if it didn’t, that still was too bad of a decision to make us comfortable with keeping that person in our organization. Hopefully this is rock bottom for him, and he can fix himself in all those ways and still find a way to go have success in his life or hopefully another team someday.hanahan called Foster ¡°a couple of times¡± Monday. Foster has not returned his call.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)