B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Quarterbacks have it easy these days. Defenders ha »
April 24th, 2024, 3:30am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Quarterbacks have it easy these days. Defenders ha
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Quarterbacks have it easy these days. Defenders ha  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Quarterbacks have it easy these days. Defenders ha
« on: February 15th, 2019, 11:27am »

Modify message

The rules have swung in favor of the offense.If you don¡¯t believe it Customized San Francisco 49ers Jerseys , try this: Five quarterbacks ¡ª Jared Goff (465 yards), Andrew Luck (464), Derek Carr (437), Kirk Cousins (422) and Matt Ryan (419) ¡ª passed for at least 400 yards this week. (With Patrick Mahomes still to go.) That is the most in any week ever.The NFL has seen 12 such performances in four weeks this season after only eight all of last season.So with the rules so far in favor of the offenses, 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman posed a question on Twitter:¡°My question is why won’t they just put flags on the QBs?¡± Sherman wrote. ¡°They would rarely hit the ground then. Guys would be able to grab the flags, and that would be a sack. Guys are losing thousands of dollars just doing their job. Something has to change.¡±My question is: Who would want to play defense any more? It¡¯s an impossible job.Which non-49ers game are you looking forward to in Week 4? Welcome to Week 4 of the NFL season. The rest of the league has a tough act to follow with the tremendous Thursday Night Football contest between the Los Angeles Rams and Minnesota Vikings. I never thought I¡¯d say that might be the game of the week, but that truly could have been the game of the week. The San Francisco 49ers get going in the afternoon at 1:25 P.M. in an away game against the Los Angeles Chargers. This gives the slew of morning games for us to watch since more games come on in the morning. It¡¯s a shame that they also will be playing when the Cleveland Browns take on the Oakland Raiders. This will be Baker Mayfield¡¯s first start and I¡¯m curious how the Raiders woes can continue into the season. The Browns are riding off their first win in 635 days which makes it nothing more intriguing to see if they can win a second game. If there¡¯s anyone they can do it against, it¡¯s the Raiders. With the morning games, I¡¯m more interested in Miami Dolphins/New England Patriots. The Patriots have had nothing but issues for 2018 www.authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com , and the Dolphins are currently undefeated. Can the Dolphins get over the hump? They certainly deserve it, and I¡¯m a Frank Gore fan. I¡¯m also curious on the Chicago Bears/Tampa Bay Buccaneers for nothing else than to see the quarterback chaos with the Buccaneers going between Ryan Fitzpatrick and Jameis Winston. What do you want to watch? Philadelphia Eagles at Tennessee Titans, 10:00 A.M., FOXHouston Texans at Indianapolis Colts, 10:00 A.M., CBSBuffalo Bills at Green Bay Packers, 10:00 A.M., CBSDetroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys, 10:00 A.M. San Francisco 49ers T-Shirt , FOXTampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears, 10:00 A.M., FOXCincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons, 10:00 A.M., CBSSeattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals, 1:05 P.M., FOXCleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders,1:05 P.M., FOXNew Orleans Saints at New York Giants San Francisco 49ers Hats ,1:25 P.M., CBSSan Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Chargers, 1:25 P.M., CBSBaltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers, 5:20 p.m., NBC

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)