B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Eli Manning: Receiving skills make Saquon Barkley »
April 20th, 2024, 6:13pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Eli Manning: Receiving skills make Saquon Barkley
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Eli Manning: Receiving skills make Saquon Barkley  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Eli Manning: Receiving skills make Saquon Barkley
« on: March 5th, 2019, 10:23am »

Modify message

the Giants season opener right around the corner http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-kareem-martin-je rsey , quarterback Eli Manning spent some time with the media on Friday, addressing a multitude of topics. Check out some takeaways from his time with the media below. On Saquon Barkley as a receiver¡°That¡¯s what makes him special, the fact that he can be a receiver out of the backfield,¡± Manning said. ¡°It just makes him that three-down back, finding ways to get him the ball in space. That¡¯s a matchup we like. If we get man-to-man, that¡¯s a matchup we like in the mix. Getting him the ball and letting him be an athlete, get the ball to him in space where he can make guys miss and get some big gains for us. I think it will be helpful, if teams want to play zone and drop back, having the ability to throw check downs and let him make some plays that way.¡±On Odell Beckham¡¯s new contract¡°I was excited for Odell B.J. Goodson Jersey , because of that reason,¡± Manning said. ¡°I didn¡¯t want that to be a distraction going into Week 1. I think he has done a great job of not making it a distraction. Not talking about it, not making it an issue with the team, he has been at practice and done everything he is supposed to do. I know he is relieved it got worked out, we can put that behind us and worry about going out there and playing football. He¡¯s handled the whole situation well and I¡¯m just excited for him.¡±On Pat Shurmur¡¯s training camp¡°I don¡¯t know if much is different,¡± Manning said. ¡°All training camps are pretty similar, especially in the first year. You are trying to learn the system, you are trying to get familiar with new players. You are trying to get a lot of work in, a lot of reps. You have to get a feel for the offense http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-nate-solder-jers ey , what plays he likes to run against certain looks. When you start game planning for teams, how he is going to call plays in the game. You are just getting a feel for everything and getting a lot work and trying to work on specific things each and every week.¡± On how Sterling Shepard has looked¡°I thought Sterling has had a great training camp,¡± Manning said. ¡°I think he¡¯s running routes well, he¡¯s getting separation, we have moved him around a good bit with Odell being out in the spring and being limited early on in training camp. He has got work outside and inside, the last couple of years he has been mostly inside. Moving him around, putting him in different spots, he does a great job of getting open against man, you like that matchup. He gets separation and that¡¯s what you like from those guys.¡±On young QBs Kyle Lauletta and Davis Webb¡°I think Davis Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey , Kyle, and Alex have done a good job picking up this offense as well,¡± Manning said. ¡°It¡¯s been new for them, they are talented, they can make all the throws. Learning the offense, having great questions, all of us are learning it together. I think they have done a good job picking up on everything and also in the games, making some nice plays.¡± The 1-7 New York Giants travel across the country Monday to play the 2-7 San Francisco 49ers. Which means the national Monday Night Football audience will be subjected to teams with a 3-14 record who are playing out the season only to determine NFL Draft position.Let¡¯s look at some of the numbers that matter heading into the matchup.1 and 3: Where the Giants and 49ers are, respectively Janoris Jenkins Jersey , in the 2019 NFL Draft order.3: That¡¯s the number of points the 49ers are currently favored by.400: Odell Beckham Jr. (374) needs 26 receptions to reach 400 for his career. 350: Eli Manning (347) needs 3 touchdown passes to become the 7th player to reach 350 in NFL history. 215: Beckham (785) needs 215 yards receiving to reach 1,000 yards receiving for the 4th time in his career. 58: Through Week 9, Saquon Barkley ranks second among running backs in the NFL with 58 receptions. Barkley has already smashed the franchise record for receptions by a rookie running back. Bobby Duhon had 37 in 1968.1,000: The chase is on for Barkley to become only the third player in NFL history to gain 1,000 yards rushing and receiving in the same year. He has 517 rushing yards and 497 receiving after eight games.44: Sterling Shepard (1,956) needs 44 receiving yards to reach 2,000 for his career.31: The number of quarterback sacks allowed by both teams. The Giants have done that in eight games, the 49ers in nine.8.8: That is how many points the Giants are averaging in the fourth quarter of games, sixth in the league. Since they averaging only 18.8 overall Kerry Wynn Jersey , 27th in the league, what does that tell us? Probably that far too many of their points are coming in garbage time of games they have already lost.40: The Giants are scoring touchdowns on only 40 percent of their trips into the red zone, 31st in the NFL.SB Nation dataThe chart below is from SB Nation. For the complete data, and explanations of the categories, click here and select ¡°Giants¡± in the drop down.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)