B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Musical Fidelity Pre/monobloc power amps »
March 28th, 2024, 7:29pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Musical Fidelity Pre/monobloc power amps
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Musical Fidelity Pre/monobloc power amps  
Mike Acoustics

Honesty Integrity Sincerity....

WWW E-Mail
Musical Fidelity Pre/monobloc power amps
« on: March 7th, 2019, 10:30am »

Modify message

2 BIG/1 small amplifier for sale

Top notch combo from one of the worlds Finest Audiophile companies...Musical Fidelity...

Proudly MADE IN ENGLAND

The X pre is a Tube based preamp..that gives you the warmth of tube amplification..coupled with awesome amount of solid state power from the monoblocs...you have a WINNER..

The XA 200 monoblocs are truly up there with the BEST rated at 200 watts Rms(8 ohm) for each monobloc...MORE than enough power for the most demanding speakers..

Dimensions for the XA 200 are wxhxd (17 x 17.5 x 43cm)...and heavy too in excess of 10kg each

Plus with their Unique design characteristic of the X series...they are subject if admiration and awe in any Audiophile setup...

These look like something the Supreme Leader Mr Kim...would use... reminiscent of some kind of Nuclear Rockets..ha ha

True collectors item...very rare and in very good working condition...looks great too but on of the power amps has some light Cosmetic scratches on TOP..touched up and NOT SERIOUS..but i like to be upfront and mention these kind of things..

Dont Miss...selling the combo for only $1380...at this price point they are a great buy...

Watsapp me at 90999917 to view demo..

http://www.audioreview.com/product/amplification/amplifiers/musi cal-fidelity/x-a200.html

https://youtu.be/WpL8GpNUNcw

Over 2000 Followers and More than 430 POSITIVE Reviews on Carousell...I AM OK....

"Its NOT about What you buy BUT WHO you buy from...Mikeacoustics.."

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)