B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « me pointed opinionated individuals to »
April 25th, 2024, 9:01am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   me pointed opinionated individuals to
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: me pointed opinionated individuals to  
yaya2017

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

me pointed opinionated individuals to
« on: March 11th, 2019, 1:49pm »

Modify message

A skateboarder can do switch, fakie, or nollie illusion flips, as well as regular, Nike Air Force 1 Femme switch, fakie, and nollie hardflips (in which the board does the complete frontside flip motion but the body doesn¡¯t rotate at all). When skaters began to Nike Air Max Thea Femme use the technique for all these other tricks, they essentially oversaturated the illusion flip market and ended up killing the trick, according to some.Then that developed Nike Air Vapormax Femmeinto my style of frontside flipping, and whether I was doing it on a mini ramp, Nike Roshe Run Dames on flatground, or down stairs, that became the way I started doing them.¡±Muska suggests an additional reason for the trick¡¯s decline. As skateboarders Nike Air Max 95 Femme increasingly did flip tricks into and out of grinds and slides, the flick-and-catch technique became more useful. ¡°Most people choose to do Adidas Superstar Dames it the [flick-and-catch] way because Nike Air VaporMax Dames when you flick it, you have more control and the ability to use it in different ways,¡± Muska said. ¡°If you do Nike Air Max 97 Femme it the illusion flip way, it¡¯s a lot harder to be precise.¡±

Eisenhour told VICE that by 1999, the year after Muska¡¯s famous part in Shorty¡¯s Fulfill  the Dream, skateboarders had gone back to mocking illusion flips. This was a year after Andrew Reynolds picked up the torch of the flick-and-catch style frontside  flip with his part in Birdhouse¡¯s The End. Specifically, his frontside Adidas NMD Femme flip featured on the cover of Transworld served as a style guide for how all skateboarders should aspire to do frontside flips. Since then, Reynolds and the flick-and-catch style www.verdeypaisaje.es of frontside flips have reigned supreme.While skateboarders collectively decide which rules are worth following and which techniques are Nike Air Vapormax Femme proper form or not, these decisions are also influenced by key tastemakers and the abilities of top skateboarders of the time. When Natas and Nike Air Max 95 Femme Hensley filmed their frontside flips in the late 80s, they had no previous form by which to be critiqued.

When Muska came along, skateboarders knew Nike Air Max 2017 Femme better but fell in love with his style anyway, then they changed their minds when the more impressive technical skills of Reynolds won them over.¡°The culture Nike Air Pegasus 83 Mujer kind of decides who are we gonna follow. For a minute we're like, ¡®Muska's is the shit!¡¯ And then as a culture, Girl [skateboards]Nike Air Vapormax Femme  kind of tells us, ¡®This is actually a better technique,¡¯ so the culture goes with that,¡± Eisenhour said. ¡°It's a group decision www.marysiamilewski.fr but it takes some pointed opinionated individuals to lead the way.¡±There was no formal divide because few skateboarders had developed [url=http://www.juicerulez.nl/]www.juicerulez.nl[/url] the ability to do a ¡°proper¡± frontside flip.Sign up for our newsletter to get the best of VICE delivered to your inbox daily.So how and when  did the shift in public opinion happen? It's difficult to say.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)