B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « wts Dynaudio floorstander and center spk »
March 28th, 2024, 8:38pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   wts Dynaudio floorstander and center spk
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: wts Dynaudio floorstander and center spk  
DJQ

pure audio

wts Dynaudio floorstander and center spk
« on: March 20th, 2019, 11:51pm »

Modify message

Hello Dynaudio Fans

I am selling the only entry Floorstander and premium Contour SC  

https://www.whathifi.com/dynaudio/dm37/review

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/dynaudio-contour-s54-sc-s 14-surround-speaker-system

This is the best entry Dyn Floorstanders for the 1st timers. 9 years ago one could not have afford it when prices have been so much higher. now at this price tag it clearly won an even match to any contenders. Now anyone can be proud to say hey i got an Dynaudio floorstander for stereo/HT. (my best friend wanted it but wife do not allow and he has been living with Bxx satellite for 10years. i feel for him.) if you buy, on the spot i show you what to do to make it max potential sounding.

For the Contour SC, it IS small. but it gives you a very rich vocal extension most center speakers are not able to deliver.
if you are still on DM center or excite center, wait till you audition this. plus i can share a few pointers how to set it up right.

My senior use to share this phrase with me, knowledge shared is power. my Passion is very much still tied to HiFi. i am even embarrassed to say i have a nice senior fellow forumer uncle who reads my post and bought my C1 which i love for years.

I am a genuine seller and do hope have more friends sharing our hifi hobby.
PS: John, if you are reading this. yeah i cloned and tweaked the format of your sales post.
i too thought it is interesting to share the story behind the sale. thumbs up bro.

Pictures of the actual speakers.

FS Dynaudio DM 3/7 rosewood
slight cosmetic issue with slight dent at a corner so not for fussy buyers.
display set
asking $1400 neg.
interested call/watsapps 90693001

FS Dynaudio Contour SC center speaker Cherry
display set
asking $2400 neg
interested call/watsapps 90693001
« Last Edit: March 21st, 2019, 12:54am by DJQ » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)