B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « The practices of the Senior Bowl have concluded fo »
March 29th, 2024, 9:56pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   The practices of the Senior Bowl have concluded fo
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: The practices of the Senior Bowl have concluded fo  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

The practices of the Senior Bowl have concluded fo
« on: July 25th, 2019, 2:54pm »

Modify message

the week and my time in Mobile has come to an end for the year. It was a fun week with plenty of excellent contributors with some being expected top names and others coming out of nowhere to steal the show. Overall though https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Marshall-Faulk-Jersey , what an excellent week of practices with these senior players putting on a show for scouts and evaluators.I would like to personally thank the city of Mobile for being excellent as always and Jim Nagy and the entire Senior Bowl staff for this wonderful event. This was my second trip down to cover the event and the change from year one to year two was amazing. I hope that all of you enjoyed my coverage throughout this week of practices.With all of that being said, here are my top performers and underrated performers from every position that I saw in Mobile this year.Top Performer QB: Drew Lock, MissouriThe week overall for quarterbacks were pretty rough. All of the QBs in Mobile were quite inaccurate in the practice and struggled mightily in the team drills. Lock was far from perfect but he stood head and shoulders above the rest of the group. He has the strongest arm of all the participants and strung together a few consistent moments where he looked like a top quarterback. On top of that, he killed the interviews from his killer Jon Gruden impersonation to his overall humble and genuine demeanor. He may have some work to do but Drew Lock made himself some money this week.Second Best Performer: Daniel Jones, DukeUnderrated Performer: Gardner Minshew, Washington StateTop Performer RB: Dexter Williams, Notre DameThe running back group was another one that was a tad underwhelming. Nobody really stood out or really made a name for themselves in the group. Nobody outside of Dexter Williams that is. Williams was running HARD this week. He was productive back for Notre Dame that needed a big week to separate himself in a fairly underwhelming running back class. He came out with a ton of intensity and looked great when planting his foot and getting upfield. His patience, strength, and ability to find holes really impressed scouts this week. He¡¯s the clear winner from the group. Second Best Performer: Karan Higdon, MichiganUnderrated Performer: Wes Hills, Slippery RockTop Performer WR: Deebo Samuel, South CarolinaThe wide receiver group was so strong this year in Mobile and they absolutely torched the secondary players all week. The main star of the week however was Deebo Samuel as he tore it up each and every day. Starting with the weigh-ins¡ª where he is a solid 216 pounds¡ª and ending on the practice fields¡ªwhere he showed his explosion and route running abilities¡ª Samuel was just another level. He proved to many people watching that he was the top prospect in this game. He may have even put himself into the first round conversation with this week.Second Best Performer: Terry McLaurin, Ohio StateUnderrated Performer: Keelan Doss, UC DavisTop Performer TE: Trevon Wesco, West VirginiaThis was perhaps the toughest decision so far in this piece. Much like the receivers, the tight end group had an excellent week with no player truly pulling away. I leaned Wesco over others though because of how impressive his transition was. Coming into Mobile as a fullback, the 270 pound player looked excellent running routes and beating defenders in space. His excellent blocking was on display all week as well, proving that he will have a solid role in the NFL. I really liked what Wesco showed me this week and think he has an excellent NFL career ahead of him.Second Best Performer: Foster Moreau, LSUUnderrated Performer: Dax Raymond, Utah StateTop Performer OT: Andre Dillard, Washington StateHeading into the week Eric Ebron Jersey , Dillard was the top tackle as he has been projected to go in the first round by some reputable people. This week only out an explanation point next to those projections. He was dominant in the one on one reps as his hand usage and footwork are so developed. He controlled almost every rep and rarely allowed edge defenders to get into his body. Louisiana Tech pass rusher Jaylon Ferguson was visibly frustrated on many reps. Dillard may not be a first rounder for me¡ª at the moment¡ª but I have no problem with that high of a ranking for him.Second Best Performer: Chuma Edoga, USCUnderrated Performance: Tytus Howard, Alabama StateTop Performer IOL: Garrett Bradbury, NC StateThere were so many good offensive lineman this week but nobody stood out to me as much as Garrett Bradbury. Coming in as perhaps my top player in the event, he did nothing to hurt his draft stock with his performance. After struggling with a few monsters like Renell Wren and Khalen Saunders early in the week, he showed his insane ability to counter and anchor and still manage to win reps against these guys. His athleticism is top notch and that combined with quick feet and perfect technique means he¡¯ll likely be the first drafted center come draft time. I¡¯m a huge fan of Bradbury and expect a long NFL career from him.Second Best Performer: Chris Lindstrom, Boston CollegeUnderrated Performer: Erik McCoy, Texas A&MTop Performer DL: Khalen Saunders, Western IllinoisA surprise here but the so called ¡°Aaron Donald of the FCS¡± was incredible all week. Saunders is insanely strong and a very nimble athlete as well which is apparent by his love of performing backflips despite being 320 pounds. In one on ones, he was almost impossible to block and gave first round talents fits all week. There was one rep that he lost early but simply put his arm out and drove Wisconsin guard Michael Dieter back all the way to the quarterback. Along with looking like the best defensive lineman this week, Saunders also celebrated the birth of his daughter this week. Impressive week for the rising star.Second Best Performer: Renell Wren, Arizona StateUnderrated Performer: Demarcus Christmas, Florida StateTop Performer Edge: Charles Omenihu, TexasCharles Omenihu came down to Mobile as one of the more highly regarded players down here. He solidified that status with a strong week. With excellent length and size, he was able to bring that raw power and pass rush skill to the one on ones. He wasn¡¯t outstanding by any means but he did show a lot of traits that evaluators have been salivating over with his game for years. The question still remains if he is an edge player or an interior guy at the next level but his length and strength should help him have a nice career regardless.Second Best Performer: Montez Sweat, Mississippi StateUnderrate Performer: L.J Collier, TCUTop Performer LB: Terrill Hanks, New Mexico StateThe linebackers in Mobile didn¡¯t really stand out too much as they struggled to cover these impressive tight ends in one on ones. One major standout though was Terrill Hanks. Hanks won the week almost immediately at weigh-ins when he came on stage looking like a body builder. He was absolutely shredded and there is not an ounce of fat on him. He backed up that with impressive play throughout the week where he moved smoothly and showed some aggression in run defense. In a league where linebackers are getting smaller and smaller, Hanks could be a solid addition to a LB needy team.Second Best Performer: Germaine Pratt, NC StateUnderrated Performer: Bobby Okereke, StanfordTop Performer CB: Rock Ya-Sin Matt Slauson Color Rush Jersey , TempleIt was a rough, rough week for the cornerbacks down here in Mobile. They were no match for the top receivers that were here and struggled mightily in one on ones. One player who really caught my eye though was Rock Ya-Sin. He displayed excellent movement skills in the drills and for the most part was able to mirror and match receivers off of the line all week in practice. He has some things that he needs to develop¡ª like being physical at the line and his ball skills¡ª but he showed me enough to have faith in his development.Second Best Performer: Lonnie Johnson, KentuckyUnderrate Performer: Jordan Brown, South Dakota StateTop Performer SAF: Will Harris, Boston CollegeThis pick here.. will likely not be agreed upon by many. Hear me out first though. I still think Nasir Adderley is the better prospect but Will Harris had a better week. The safeties were put into a bunch of different situations to see how they would react. Harris looked unfazed by this as he looked good in man-to-man, box zone, blitzing, and even showed good instincts in deep coverage.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)