B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « er Rose Lavelle¡¯s shot went thro »
April 24th, 2024, 9:53am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   er Rose Lavelle¡¯s shot went thro
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: er Rose Lavelle¡¯s shot went thro  
yaya2017

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

er Rose Lavelle¡¯s shot went thro
« on: August 16th, 2019, 2:11pm »

Modify message

The commercial ¡ª which has over 94,000 likes on Twitter and Nike Benassi Donne 43,000 retweets ¡ª goes on to discuss more hopes Nike Air Max Thea Womens for women, both on and off the pitch.While Nike received praise from many Twitter users, others were less impressed, Nike Air Presto Femme citing their disapproval of the Oregon-based brand¡¯s decision to pull a Fourth of Nike Internationalist Femme July sneaker with the Betsy Ross flag. Nike nixed the sneakers with support of Colin Kaepernick, Nike Air Max Thea Femme who pointed out that many, himself included, associate the old flag design with slavery.The U.S. women¡¯s national team are champions, once again.The USWNT secured the title in www.palmyreroigt.fr Paris today, defeating the Netherlands in the finals by a score of 2-0.This marked the USWNT¡¯s second straight World Cup win and its fourth overall.

After ending the first half scoreless Nike Air Presto Donne for the first time in tournament play, the U.S. fought back in the second half. Megan Rapinoe opened things up by scoring on a penalty Nike Air Max 95 Damen shot after Alex Morgan was fouled in the box. With the goal, Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rapinoe, 34, became the oldest player to ever score in a Women¡¯s World Cup (she broke a record set by teammate Nike Air Max 97 Femme Carli Lloyd, then 32, four years ago). Her goal was followed up within 10 minutes, when Nike Air Max 270 Femme midfielder Rose Lavelle¡¯s shot went through.¡°And that they¡¯ll be inspired to talk and Nike Air Max 97 Femme win and stand up for themselves, and that women will conquer more than just the soccer field, like breaking every single glass ceiling and having their faces carved on Mount Rushmore, Nike Air Max 270 Womens and that we will keep fighting not just to make history, but to change it forever.¡±

Many commenters on Twitter praised the commercial and said Nike Air Max 720 Femme it made them cry.Nike, which sponsors the Adidas Gazelle Mujer team, celebrated the victory with a commercial spot playing off the common ¡°I believe that we will win¡± sports chant.¡°I believe  that we will be four-time champions and keep winning until we not www.roburharlingen.nl only become the best female soccer team, but the best soccer team in the world, and that a whole generation  of girls and boys will go out and play and say things like ¡°I want to be like Megan Rapinoe, Nike Air Max 95 Femme when I grow up,¡± said the voiceover. ¡°And that they¡¯ll be inspired to talk and Nike Air Max TN Mujer win and stand up for themselves, and that women will conquer more than just the soccer field, like breaking every single glass ceiling and having their faces carved on Mount Rushmore, Nike Air Vapormax Femme and that we will keep fighting not just to make history, but to change it forever.¡±

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)