B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Hardly a scratch on the numbers »
April 20th, 2024, 11:07pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Hardly a scratch on the numbers
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Hardly a scratch on the numbers  
mmogo

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Hardly a scratch on the numbers
« on: August 22nd, 2019, 2:38pm »

Modify message

Old School Runescape might only have roughly 25,000 players at any given moment - hardly a scratch on the numbers it used to reach in 2006 - but its players have understood the game for ages. They have decade-old friendships there, they know the best way to hang out Runescape gold, how to interact and virtually every talking point the game and its storied history has produced. They wander past each other without laughing, don't all converge in the same spots for no motive or attend pretend parties in vacant attics... they simply get on with playing the game.

You will find online experiences to be had there, but those I played were more structured and curated than anything in Old School Runescape. My memories of Runescape in 2006 completely revolve around interacting with others. I was duped or lured into PvP zones and murdered almost daily because I was promised some gift from a top level player, but as frequently as gamers exploited my ignorance that there were also countless times that they offered to help me, taking me under their wing into analyzing boss battles or giving me free gear.

They made the enormous, sprawling Stronghold of Security and filled it with unique rewards just to educate players about online safety, they removed free commerce to prevent new players getting conned into unfair deals, and made it so players can only lose a small amount of loot upon perishing at the Wilderness.

The present version of Runescape was essentially made for me personally. However, cheap OSRS Gold while I enjoyed spending a couple of days bumbling around its world and revelling in its own clear familiarity, it's done nothing to satisfy the Runescape craving which brought me there in the first place.A return to classic PC game Runescape after 11 Decades

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)