B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « 36th MO - TRN V90 1 DD+4 BA 10 Drivers Hybrid IEM »
March 29th, 2024, 9:09pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   36th MO - TRN V90 1 DD+4 BA 10 Drivers Hybrid IEM
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: 36th MO - TRN V90 1 DD+4 BA 10 Drivers Hybrid IEM  
lifeisgood

Cable termination and repair services for a reasonable fee. Whatsapp Larry at 98805223.

36th MO - TRN V90 1 DD+4 BA 10 Drivers Hybrid IEM
« on: August 26th, 2019, 6:02pm »

Modify message

Introduction:

Last year I did a mass order (MO) for TRN V80 and sold over hundred units. This year, a strong contender has arrived. It is none other than its successor - TRN V90.

So, what are the differences between V80 and V90? Plenty...

1. Details. V90 offers a lot more details (higher resolution), better texture and layering than its predecessor.

2. Overall tonal balance. The main complain of the V80 is it can sound harsh and sibilant on certain tracks. TRN listens to customers' feedback and the new V90 offers a balanced sound without edginess and fatigue.

3. Smooth operator. TRN improves on the overall smoothness of the V80 without sacrificing dynamics, speed and transient, ensuing V90's fluid yet musical sound characteristics.

4. Improved midrange presence. As we know, midrange is extremely important in ALL music genre. V80 has a V-shaped sound signature that has the tendency to suppress midrange frequencies. V90 brings out those frequencies gently. Guitar pieces will sound more vivid and lively. You can hear every pluck of the string so much better.

5. More air. No, no, no... V90 can't possibly give you 30% more O2 when scuba dive. This "air" refers to the spacial cue of sound aura. Better depth, better soundstage, better height, etc... you know what I mean.

6. Extended sub-bass. Bass is a tricky thing... Either too much or too little is not good, BUT sub-bass is different. Everybody enjoys a bit of rumble at the bottom to give an adrenaline rush and euphoria.

With so many improvements over a legend, the V90 is an upgrade indeed, not side-grade. How much do I have to pay to upgrade? Not much... I am offering the TRN V90 at a MO price of SGD 55.00 (without microphone) and SGD 58.00 (with microphone) for a limited time only. Payment in full.

Available in Black and Midnight Blue.

Mass order ends on Friday, 13th September 2019 at 6pm (Last order at 5pm).

----------

I accept payment prior to ordering via PayNow, POSB/DBS/UOB/OCBC ATM transfer, Internet Banking transfer or DBS PayLah!/OCBC Pay Anyone. International buyers may use PayPal (add 3.9% + SGD0.50 to the final total). Interested buyers please SMS/WhatsApp to me at 98805223. (Please provide your name. Do not call or SMS after 10pm and before 7am)

I offer 2 methods of collection and delivery. They are:

1. Self-collect at my block in Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 (weekday after 9pm or Sunday afternoon), or
2. Via SingPost SmartPac with tracking SGD 5 for up to 3kg or package size 300mm x 190mm x 70mm. Delivery to doorstep or letterbox within mainland Singapore

----------

Available in black and midnight blue

Frequency Response

----------

To improve the V90 further, TRN recommends T1 8-core upgrade cable

TRN T1 8-core "tiger" gold+silver cable - SGD 12.00

----------

Singapore's ONLY TRN authorised seller (both online and retail)

----------

WHO IS LIFEISGOOD?

Also known as Larry, this true-blue Singaporean is going through a midlife crisis; he is grouchy and sarcastic. Previously taught in a public school, now a full-time tutor and an "ad-hoc" multimedia producer, Larry wants to divert his attention from his teaching job and focus on something he truly loves - hifi audio. A self-proclaimed audiophile of 40-odd years, Larry first exposed to "high-fidelity" at a tender age of 6 when his dad hauled back a set of Sansui-Luxman-Coral combo from "a friend's place" (so that Larry's mom believed it was a given set). He fell in love with the sound instantly, and the rest is history.

Throughout the years, Larry owned many "nice" equipment and accessories... until the year 2009 when he discovered Chi-Fi or Chinese Hifi. An euraka moment, it was the sound he had been looking for all these years despite spending thousands and thousands of dollars on branded, highly-reviewed equipment. He sold everything (except a few good cables) and downgraded to pretty much bare minimal. Larry wants to share his Chi-Fi journey and offer its great value to fellow audiophiles.

----------
« Last Edit: August 27th, 2019, 8:06am by lifeisgood » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)