B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « hy can't that just show up?Somewhere, one o »
April 26th, 2024, 4:37am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   hy can't that just show up?Somewhere, one o
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: hy can't that just show up?Somewhere, one o  
yaya2017

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

hy can't that just show up?Somewhere, one o
« on: September 16th, 2019, 9:56am »

Modify message

Hey, would you mind if we just sent your once-a-month once a quarter?" I went, "I'll only have to go get the mail at the front desk once -- yeah, Nike Air Max 2017 Donne that's great, that works for me, too." And that's a relationship that I won't change.And I Nike Internationalist Mujer say, "Yes, but then I'd only have three weeks, and I need a month." And there's no way to fix it. There are holes in it.And if they're smart www.abimurabiluz.es -- they build a relationship with you. Dollar Shave Club does a really nice newsletter. It has really fun stories. And I'm not saying I wouldn't quit just to keep getting the newsletter. Nike Air Max 270 Damen But there are some businesses -- if Nike Adidas ZX Flux Mujer sells a high-end sneaker concierge line, they should have a person who's Member Services who talks to you, who builds a relationship, who, if you leave, calls you up and Nike Air Max 1 Dames is like, "Hey, Dylan, did we do something wrong?" and entices you back.Nike Air Max 90 Damen  That's where these things are going.

In my mind, I want to automate as much of my life as possible. I live in a building, it's difficult to bring  things in and out. My parking space is not on the same floor as where I live. So, I get water delivered. It's automatic. They call me, and if I'm not home, I tell them to leave it outside, and I've left the empties outside the Adidas Superstar Donne door, so I have to lug it in. But that's a lot better than, I have to lug it in from the curb. Kitty litter, all the heavy things in my life, I try to make sure I get automated. Sneakers, clothes? I think most people would do that.I wanted Adidas ZX 750 Mujer to talk about this Nike story in particular because, while I do think it's interesting for Nike, I think it is a representation of what we're seeing more and Nike Air Max 95 Damen more in retail, and that is the automation, the subscriptionification

It's the  Dollar Shave Club of things that work like Dollar Shave Club. I've always been surprised that there's no monthly toilet paper delivery service. Nike Air Max 1 Femme It's bulky. It's not a fun thing to pick up. It just makes shopping difficult. It fills up a lot of your cart. You probably can estimate how much you're going to need a month. Why can't that just show up?Somewhere, one of our Nike Air Max 720 Femme listeners, Dan, just started a business based on your idea.The toothbrush one, that's in sold Target now Quip.I wasn't sure if we were going to mention the brand name.Let's look Nike Air Max 95 Damen at a few highlights from management's second-quarter Nike Air Max 270 Femme presentation.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)