B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: MoFi UltraDeck+M (EISA TURNTABLE 2019-2020) »
March 28th, 2024, 8:59pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: MoFi UltraDeck+M (EISA TURNTABLE 2019-2020)
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: MoFi UltraDeck+M (EISA TURNTABLE 2019-2020)  
retrophonic

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WWW E-Mail
FS: MoFi UltraDeck+M (EISA TURNTABLE 2019-2020)
« on: September 21st, 2019, 1:57am »

Modify message

Mobile Fidelity UltraDeck Turntable

Newly launched Mobile Fidelity turntable in Singapore. Top reviews from audio magazines and audiophiles all over the world.

Drawing on 40 years of making records at Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, the new MoFi Electronics division is focused on improving the sonic integrity of audio reproduction in the home. MoFi products are the result of multiple collaborations with some of the world’s best audio designers, stemming from decades of experience in the studio.

Created in collaboration with one of the world’s foremost turntable and tonearm designers, Allen Perkins of Spiral Groove, MoFi’s new turntables provide uncompromising playback of your vinyl collection and maintain the high standards of Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab.

The word “Ultra” is synonymous with Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab's philosophy. It represents MoFi's extreme pursuit of the highest level of reproduction of recorded sound—beyond the status quo—to provide music lovers with the experience of hearing the Original Master Recording in their home. Whether you're enjoying a standard LP or one of our UltraDisc One-Step limited-edition records, UltraDeck will deliver faithful playback of what's in the grooves.

Retail Price: $3,680 (with MasterTracker)

Now available at

Retrophonic Records

Email: shop@retrophonic.sg
Phone: 6220 8489
Address: 53A Duxton Road, Singapore 089517

For more details & online purchase please visit
https://hifishop.retrophonic.sg/product/mobile-fidelity-ultradec k-turntable/

Highlights

- 10-inch straight aluminum gimbaled bearing tonearm
- Isolated AC motor][Constrained Layer Dampening plinth
- UltraDeck features a massive 1.3-inch Delrin® platter
- Steel and teflon inverted bearing
- Anti-vibration feet by HRS
- Made in USA

Reviews

Its sound character can be defined only by what it is not: neither warm nor cool, hard nor soft, light nor dark. Contrasts are extremely well portrayed. It had stronger energy, achieved bigger dynamic swings, and was more detailed that comparatively priced ‘tables from VPI and Rega.

The MoFi UltraDeck is one of the most lucid-, engaging-, and natural-sounding record players available for under $5000. Highly recommended.

Herb Reichert, Stereophile ( Feb 8, 2018 )

Albums played sounded much more like real music, a musical event, as opposed to “listening to records”.

Ultradeck is about as neutral as I’ve ever heard. It sounds big, really big in fact, but it isn’t going to add anything to the sound of your records. Through the midrange, it’s clean and clear, and the highs are crisp and sparkling.

Taking into account the high level of performance and engineering MoFi has achieved with the Ultradeck, I suspect they’ve got a hit on their hands.

With the Ultradeck, MoFi has produced an American made turntable that’s well engineered and built, looks great, and sounds sublime- and they brought it to market at a very reasonable price.

Nels Ferre, Vinyl Me, Please (Nov 7, 2017)

UltraDeck fitted with the UltraTracker cartridge and 10-inch Ultra tonearm exhibited an uncannily low surface noise quality playing back a bundle of vinyl. So low, it qualifies as something of a benchmark in turntable, tonearm and cartridge design.

Music emerged from a black velvety background with abundant detail, superior soundstage and imaging, and commendable transparency. Album after album, the UltraDeck was a sheer delight to enjoy and savour. A deep sense of ease settles in as the UltraDeck’s perfect pitch and foot-tapping sense of timing takes over.

I simply involved myself in the music and became totally absorbed.

Peter Familari, Stereonet (Aug 31, 2017)[/i]

Retrophonic Records

Email: shop@retrophonic.sg
Phone: 6220 8489
Address: 53A Duxton Road, Singapore 089517

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)