B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « their feet. And I believe the IAAF has to »
March 28th, 2024, 7:12pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   their feet. And I believe the IAAF has to
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: their feet. And I believe the IAAF has to  
yaya2017

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

their feet. And I believe the IAAF has to
« on: November 12th, 2019, 9:23am »

Modify message

BURFOOT: ...Men's Nike Air Max 90 Dames marathon. And nobody Nike Internationalist Femme else had access to those shoes.GARCIA-NAVARRO: Let's talk about the investigation. The International Association of Athletics Federations has Nike Air VaporMax Dames appointed a committee to investigate Nike Internationalist Mujer these shoes. What are the current shoe rules athletes have to abide by?BURFOOT: The rules say basically two things. The shoes cannot Nike Air Max 90 Womens provide an unfair advantage. But nobody knows what an unfair advantage is. And the shoes must be reasonably available. That's the issue I was speaking to with regard to 2016. It's not  so Nike Air Max 95 Mens much an issue now because the other shoe companies are rapidly catching up. But if the Nike lawyers, in fact, can enforce patent protection, it might not Nike Air Max 90 Femme be possible to catch up.

GARCIA-NAVARRO: So what do you think this investigation may prove? I mean, are - do you think an investigation is the right way to go? And where do www.ranmoorpharmacy.co.uk you think it'll lead?BURFOOT: I do think that the investigation is very important because I've been reporting on marathon racers for 40 years now. And every race, we go to  the press conference - Nike Air Span 2 Womens we say, so how's your training. And from now forward, we're going to go to the press conference and say, what shoes are you wearing? So it's Nike Air Vapormax Womens  no longer about the athlete and their conditioning. It's gotten to the point where it's about the technology on their feet. And I believe the IAAF has to do something. And I hope  they'll do Nike Internationalist Womens something.GARCIA-NAVARRO: When you say you hope they'll do something, what do you hope that something is?

BURFOOT: I like a proposal that came up in Nike Air Max 270 Donne the British Journal of Sports Medicine in the last week. And that proposal was that the height of the bottom of the shoe should have a limitation. It should only be, let's Nike Air Max 270 Femme say, 31 millimeters. The Nike shoes are now up to about 50 millimeters. And if you simply limit the height of the shoe and don't tell people what they can put in there - they can Adidas Superstar Mujer put the Nike Air Max 270 Femme kitchen sink in there if they want. But if it can only be a certain height tall, that seems like a very simple and perhaps effective rule, to Nike Dunk Sky High Mujer me.GARCIA-NAVARRO: That's Amby Burfoot, former editor-in-chief of Runner's World and winner of the 1968 Boston Marathon. Thank you very much.BURFOOT: Thank you, Lulu.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)