B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Mike Daniels spent most of the offseason rehabbing »
April 25th, 2024, 1:44pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Mike Daniels spent most of the offseason rehabbing
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Mike Daniels spent most of the offseason rehabbing  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Mike Daniels spent most of the offseason rehabbing
« on: November 27th, 2019, 3:17pm »

Modify message

injury ended his 2018 season early. And just when he got healthy https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Marwin-Evans-Jersey , the Packers sent him packing. Which he¡¯s OK with.In fact, Daniels says he thinks Detroit is such a perfect place for him that he¡¯s now glad Green Bay got rid of him.¡°You come into the NFL, you work so hard,¡± Daniels said Jermaine Whitehead Jersey , via MLive.com. ¡°You just give everything you¡¯ve got every single day. You walk into that building and say, ¡®They¡¯re not going to cut me. I¡¯m not going to get cut. I¡¯m not going to get released. I¡¯m going to make it hard for them.¡¯ So when it happened, and then I saw I had an opportunity to play for the Lions, I said Aaron Ripkowski Color Rush Jersey , ¡®Man, I¡¯m glad I got cut.¡¯ I¡¯m really excited to be here. Really excited to be here.¡±The Lions believe they¡¯ve significantly improved their defensive front this offseason, with the addition of Daniels and Trey Flowers. Detroit may be glad Green Bay cut Daniels, too. The Chiefs will be seeing Antonio Brown a couple of times a year as long as Brown is a Raider and they¡¯re reportedly signing a corner with some history against him.Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports that the Chiefs are signing Bashaud Breeland. Breeland agreed to a three-year deal with the Panthers around this time last year https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Demetri-Goodson-Jersey , but it was wiped out when Breeland failed a physical due to a lacerated foot.Breeland wound up signing with the Packers in late September and started five of the seven games he played in Green Bay. Breeland had 20 tackles, two interceptions and a touchdown in those appearances.The connection to Brown comes from the first week of the 2016 season and it¡¯s not a feather in Breeland¡¯s cap. Breeland was on Washington at the time and was charged with covering Brown for most of the night, which turned out well for the Steelers as Brown caught eight passes for 126 yards and two touchdowns in a 38-16 win.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)