B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Quarterback Tom Brady had someone new move into »
April 20th, 2024, 7:27am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Quarterback Tom Brady had someone new move into
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Quarterback Tom Brady had someone new move into  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Quarterback Tom Brady had someone new move into
« on: November 30th, 2019, 10:07am »

Modify message

the locker a couple of spots away from his in the Patriots locker room this week White Lawrence Guy Jerseys , but he had little interest in discussing new teammate Antonio Brown on Wednesday.Brady¡¯s disinterest extended to both on- and off-field matters. When it came to on-field matters, Brady was asked how Brown looked at practice and said he¡¯s trying to get up to speed while turning the attention back to the team as a whole. When it came to the lawsuit alleging rape and sexual assault that¡¯s been filed against Brown, Brady had even less to say.¡°I¡¯m just trying to show up and play football. Miami¡¯s a good team,¡± Brady said. ¡°Things that don¡¯t involve me, don¡¯t involve me.¡±Brady was also asked about Brown staying at his house as Al Michaels said on Sunday night that an invitation to do so had been offered when Brown agreed to sign with New England. Brady didn¡¯t sound thrilled about Michaels¡¯s comment on Monday and said he wouldn¡¯t get into that on Wednesday.One wouldn¡¯t expect Brady to have much to say about Brown¡¯s legal issues and what that means for his spot on the team. That¡¯s for others in the organization, although it doesn¡¯t sound like much will be said beyond the statement issued on Tuesday night. The Hall of Famer was 78 years old." Patriots NewsFormer Patriots, Dolphins linebacker Nick Buoniconti has diedNew Lawrence Guy Jerseys 2019 ,7commentsThe Hall of Famer was 78 years old.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Former Patriots, Dolphins linebacker Nick Buoniconti has diedTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Ed Farrand/The Boston Globe via Getty ImagesOn Saturday, former New England Patriots cornerback Ty Law will join his fellow franchise greats in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. One of them is linebacker Nick Buoniconti, who started his career when the team was still calling Boston its home. Today, at the age of 78, Buoniconti has passed away.Buoniconti, a member of the Patriots¡¯ 50th anniversary team and team Hall of Fame White Rex Burkhead Jerseys , played seven seasons for the organization when it was still competing in the upstart American Football League. Between 1962, when he was drafted in the 13th round, and 1968, he appeared in 93 games for the team and was the heart of the its defense ¡ª all while being voted AFL all-star (the equivalent of today¡¯s Pro Bowl) five times.In one of the most questionable moves in Patriots history, however, the franchise decided to trade him in his prime to the Miami Dolphins. In Florida, Buoniconti would add two Super Bowl titles and two more Pro Bowl selections to his already impressive r¨¦sum¨¦. In 1976 Rex Burkhead Jerseys 2019 , after eight years with the Dolphins, the Massachusetts native decided to retire from the now-NFL. 25 years later, he was enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.Buoniconti, who raised more than $450 million in support of spinal cord-injury and paralysis research after his son Mark was paralyzed from the neck down in 1985 as a result of an on-field injury, saw his health begin to decline in his early 70s. Recently, he was showing signs of CTE as he told Sports Illustrated¡¯s S.L. Price: ¡°I¡¯m not normal anymoreI feel lost. I feel like a child.¡±

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)