B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « The question of players participating or not parti »
March 29th, 2024, 4:23pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   The question of players participating or not parti
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: The question of players participating or not parti  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

The question of players participating or not parti
« on: January 14th, 2020, 11:12am »

Modify message

in voluntary offseason workouts seems to hover over every year¡¯s voluntary offseason workouts.On Saturday Jaleel Johnson Jersey , Vikings coach Mike Zimmer downplayed the fact that receiver Stefon Diggs apparently has not been a full participant in offseason workouts, at a time when the Vikings are installing a new offensive scheme.¡°He¡¯s been here,¡± Zimmer said regarding Diggs at his annual youth football camp, via Chris Tomasson of the . ¡°He¡¯s been to most of them.¡±This implies that he hasn¡¯t been to all of them. He skipped at least the first two OTA sessions, showing up for the third while spending most of the offseason working out in the Washington, D.C. area. It¡¯s unclear whether Diggs has missed any others beyond the first two.But Diggs knows how to go about picking up a new offense; he¡¯s done it four times in five NFL seasons. And unlike other high-profile players who are getting up to speed in new cities with new teammates and new coaches and new playbooks and new everything, Diggs is continuing a pro career that has been exclusively confined to Minnesota.Basically, he¡¯ll be ready to do the things he¡¯s done throughout his time with the Vikings. Success or failure in 2019 will depend much more on whether others on the roster step up. MINNEAPOLIS (AP) ¡ª When Miami running back Kenyan Drake completed his sidewinding path through New England¡¯s prevent defense and crossed the goal line on the game¡¯s final play last week, the Dolphins and their fans went wild with delight.Not only did they defeat those long-despised Patriots and prevent them from clinching the division title, but they did so with one of the most improbable touchdowns this unpredictable sport can produce. Now, after pulling off that pass-toss-toss-run sequence that covered 69 yards for a 34-33 victory in Miami, the Dolphins have to hit the road to Minnesota.They¡¯ll face a sputtering Vikings team trying to keep hold of a spot in the playoffs in one of the NFL¡¯s most daunting stadiums for opponents. But their greatest challenge might actually be figuring out how to move past the euphoria of that astounding finish and rekindle anew the emotional energy they¡¯ll need for another win.Article continues below ...¡°Honestly, I¡¯m just trying to turn the page and get ready for Minnesota Pat Elflein Jersey ,¡± said quarterback Ryan Tannehill, whose throw to Kenny Stills near midfield preceded a lateral to DeVante Parker and another one to Drake, who raced the remaining 52 yards for the score. ¡°It was a pretty high high there, and a lot of hoopla around it, but at the end of the day, we still have a lot of work to do in this season.¡±The winning touchdown was quickly branded as the ¡°Miami Miracle ,¡± which sure sounds familiar to Minnesota.The Vikings, of course, beat New Orleans in their divisional-round playoff game last season on a last-play, 61-yard touchdown pass from Case Keenum to Stefon Diggs made possible when Saints safety Marcus Williams whiffed on his tackle attempt to allow Diggs to pivot and speed away through the open field.The following week, with the prospect of playing the Super Bowl on home turf tantalizingly close, the Vikings fell flat in the NFC championship game in Philadelphia. Months after the 38-7 loss to the Eagles, coach Mike Zimmer acknowledged he underestimated the emotional toll even in victory that the ¡°Minneapolis Miracle¡± might have had on his players.Asked this week about the key to keeping a team grounded coming off such an exhilarating game Dalvin Cook Jersey , Zimmer said, ¡°I¡¯m not going to tell them that.¡±This time, it¡¯s up to Dolphins coach Adam Gase to figure that out.¡°We really don¡¯t have a choice. We¡¯re in survival mode, as far as every game is big for us. We have to do everything we can to try to win this one,¡± Gase said. ¡°We don¡¯t have time to get caught up in last week.¡±Here are some other key angles to follow for the gameLAYOFF PICTUREThe Dolphins (7-6), before the tiebreaking criteria comes into play, are even with Baltimore, Indianapolis and Tennessee for the AFC¡¯s second wild-card spot. Though the Dolphins are still alive in the AFC East, the Patriots have a two-game lead with only three games left.The Vikings (6-6-1) still control the second wild-card spot in the NFC despite losing three of their last four games, ahead of three 6-7 teams: Carolina, Philadelphia and Washington. Chicago will clinch the NFC North title with one more win, or one more loss by the Vikings.TANNEHILL TAKING OFFSince returning from a shoulder injury, Tannehill has posted a 100-plus passer rating in three consecutive games Jalyn Holmes Jersey , the longest such streak of his career. His 105.7 rating for the season would be the second best in team history behind Dan Marino (108.9) in 1984 when the Dolphins reached the Super Bowl.¡°The goal is just to constantly improve,¡± Tannehill said. ¡°Learning from your past mistakes, and with where I¡¯m at in my career, I feel like I should be playing my best football. I think I¡¯m playing solid football. Obviously I still have room for improvement and want to keep pushing myself to keep playing better.¡±The 30-year-old Tannehill¡¯s salary cap hit in 2019 would be $26.6 million, leaving the franchise a decision whether to bring him back next year. He has a 12-4 record in his past 16 starts, but has had a series of injuries in his career.¡°They¡¯re a different offense with him in there, without a doubt,¡± Vikings defensive coordinator George Edwards said.WELCOME ADDITIONSRunning back Brandon Bolden and wide receiver Brice Butler, both unemployed at the end of training camp, have given Gase¡¯s offense a needed boost.Bolden, fourth on the depth chart behind Drake, Frank Gore and Kalen Ballage, had touchdown runs of 54 yards and 6 yards in his only carries last week against his former team. Butler caught a 23-yard pass for his first score of the year. Both players were picked up by the Dolphins after being discarded elsewhere Brian O¡¯Neill Jersey , Bolden by the Patriots and Butler by Dallas. They¡¯ve helped stem the loss of multi-purpose threats Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant to season-ending injuries.¡°It¡¯s not easy to do,¡± Tannehill said, ¡°but you have to give credit to coach Gase and his ¡®evil genius¡¯ mind of just figuring out ways to keep the advantage and keep moving guys around and use guys to the best of their ability.¡±SEEING DOUBLEAfter topping 100 receiving yards in each of the first eight games for the Vikings, Adam Thielen has reached that mark only once in the last five games with an increased presence by opposing safeties around both him and wide receiver Stefon Diggs.¡°Whether it¡¯s one guy guarding us or two guys guarding us,¡± Thielen said, ¡°we have to get open.¡±STILL SINGLEThe Vikings can only win a maximum of nine regular-season games this year, leaving them short of double digits for the 13th time in 18 seasons since coach Dennis Green was fired. They got there in 2017 (13-3) and 2015 (11-5) with Zimmer, in 2012 under coach Leslie Frazier (10-6), and in 2009 (12-4) and 2008 (10-6) under coach Brad Childress.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)