B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Ricky Ray was never able to latch on in the NFL »
April 19th, 2024, 11:21am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Ricky Ray was never able to latch on in the NFL
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Ricky Ray was never able to latch on in the NFL  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Ricky Ray was never able to latch on in the NFL
« on: January 14th, 2020, 11:23am »

Modify message

Nathan Shepherd Jerseys Stitched , but that didn¡¯t keep him from having a long career.According to Dan Ralph of the , the longtime CFL quarterback announced his retirement Wednesday, calling it a career after last season¡¯s neck injury.Of his 17 years, 16 were spent in the CFL, where he was one of the most prolific quarterbacks in the league. He¡¯s one of just four quarterbacks to throw for more than 60 Youth Chris Herndon Jerseys ,000 yards, and he won a record four Grey Cups.It took him a bit to warm to the idea of playing in the CFL. He went to camp with the 49ers in 2001, where they called him ¡°Frito Ray¡± because he drove a chip delivery truck. Then after a stint with the Edmonton Eskimos, gave it a shot with the Jets in 2004. He dressed for six games, but wasn¡¯t able to leapfrog Quincy Carter on the depth chart and headed back to Canada.Ray suffered a neck injury last June while playing for the Toronto Argonauts Chris Herndon Jerseys Stitched , and the 39-year-old realized coming back didn¡¯t make sense.¡°The more I thought about it, physically I just don¡¯t think I can perform at a standard necessary to play anymore,¡± Ray said. ¡°Every time I had that competitor inside of me saying, ¡®Hey you can still do it, there¡¯s a lot left to accomplish. I just had the practical voice in my head saying Youth Trenton Cannon Jerseys , ¡®Physically you just can¡¯t do it anymore.¡¯¡°As an athlete you¡¯re always trying to overcome something or trying to push yourself and think you can do things that maybe even you don¡¯t think you can. This off-season, the practical side of me just kept coming out and saying it was my time to be done with football.¡±And even if he never stuck in the NFL, it was an amazing career. Sunday Night Football, Week 16. Tonight the Kansas City Chiefs travel west to the Emerald City to take on the Seattle Seahawks.The 11-3 Kansas City Chiefs come into tonight¡¯s game fresh off a stinging loss to the Los Angeles Chargers last week. Despite the loss the Chiefs still have the best record in the AFC and they are still in the driver¡¯s seat for the number one seed and home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Chiefs feature the game¡¯s most exciting young quarterback, Patrick Mahomes Trenton Cannon Jerseys Stitched , who leads the NFL¡¯s most prolific offense. The Chiefs also field one of the NFL¡¯s worst defenses. The combination tends to yield wild shootouts on a regular basis, games the Chiefs have made a habit of winning. A win tonight against the Seahawks would clinch the number one seed in the AFC playoffs for the Chiefs. The 8-6 Seattle Seahawks, like the Chiefs, come into this game off a tough loss to a divisional opponent. Unlike the Chiefs the Seahawks feature one of the NFL¡¯s least prolific passing attacks. Instead the Seahawks rely on the NFL¡¯s top rushing attack, a rugged defense Color Rush Chuma Edoga Jersey , and an offense that turns the ball over less than any team in the NFL. This game is a study in contrasts: the swashbuckling Chiefs aiming to outscore you in a wild shootout against the hyper conservative Seahawks aiming to protect the ball at all costs and grind out a low scoring win. It feels like yesterday¡¯s NFL trying to ward off the league¡¯s future; we¡¯ll see which vision for success triumphs. It¡¯s the Chiefs and the Seahawks in a clash of styles with major playoff implications on Sunday Night Football.Enjoy the game everybody.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)