B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « SEATTLE (AP) ¡ª Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson »
March 29th, 2024, 4:45pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   SEATTLE (AP) ¡ª Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: SEATTLE (AP) ¡ª Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

SEATTLE (AP) ¡ª Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson
« on: January 16th, 2020, 2:15pm »

Modify message

have faced off in a few memorable games in Seattle Seattle Seahawks Hoodie , from the ¡°Fail Mary¡± to an unforgettable NFC championship game that sent the Seahawks to their second straight Super Bowl.For the fifth straight regular season ¡ª and the seventh time overall since 2012 ¡ª Green Bay and Seattle will meet again on Thursday night, but this time it¡¯s positioning in a jumbled NFC playoff picture at stake.Washington, New Orleans, Chicago and the Los Angeles Rams are the division leaders in the NFC, leaving a pile of seven teams ¡ª including Seattle and Green Bay ¡ª within a couple of games of each other likely competing for the two wild-card spots. And every advantage or tiebreaker in that race ¡ª such as a head-to-head victory ¡ª could end up being crucial.¡°I know that this team is very, very capable of doing what we¡¯re setting out to do,¡± Wilson said. ¡°I think everybody should watch out (for) what we can do.¡±Seattle (4-5) has dropped two straight after winning four of the previous five, and hasn¡¯t lost three straight since the middle of the 2011 season. Green Bay (4-4-1) snapped a two-game losing streak with a 31-12 thumping of Miami last week.The ¡°Fail Mary¡± in 2012, the 2014 season opener when Seattle raised its Super Bowl banner and the NFC title game after the 2014 season are the only three times Rodgers has lost to the Seahawks in his career.The past two matchups with Seattle have been among Rodgers¡¯ best, throwing for 311 yards in a 17-9 win to open last season and in 2016 posting a 150.8 passer rating in a 38-10 Green Bay rout.He also has the distinction of having won in Seattle ¡ª although that came 10 years ago.¡°It¡¯s a tough environment like I said but we¡¯ve definitely done it before,¡± Rodgers said. ¡°You¡¯ve just got to start fast, take care of the football. They¡¯re very good at turning the ball over. I know this is different personnel on their side of the ball than we¡¯ve seen over the years http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Cody-Barton-Jersey , but they¡¯re still playing really well.¡±Rodgers and Wilson are being helped this year by improved run games that are among the best in the league. Green Bay¡¯s Aaron Jones leads the NFL in yards per carry, while Seattle has the No. 1 rushing offense and last week rushed for 273 yards against the Rams without starting running back Chris Carson.Here¡¯s what else to watch for on Thursday night:FIRST UPSeattle expects Carson to be available after missing last Sunday¡¯s game with a hip injury. If Carson can go, he will be the starter. But Seattle finally saw the promise of rookie first-round pick Rashaad Penny last week when he rushed for 108 yards on 12 carries and a touchdown. Penny showed the burst and big-play ability that had been missing through the first half of the season.Expect Penny to get additional chances no matter Carson¡¯s health as the Seahawks look to use its three-back trio ¡ª Carson, Penny, Mike Davis ¡ª all of whom have 100-yard rushing games this season.SECONDARY MATTERSAnother week, another lineup shuffle likely in the Green Bay secondary. Kentrell Brice was walking in the locker room with a boot on his left foot early in the week, making it appear unlikely that he will be ready to go on a short turnaround.The Packers traded Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to Washington two weeks ago. Jermaine Whitehead was released last week. No Brice would mean probably mean veteran Tramon Williams and second-year player Josh Jones starting at safety. Kevin King (hamstring) also appears likely to miss another game, while fellow cornerback Bashaud Breeland (groin) was limited during the week.HERE¡¯S JIMMYTight end Jimmy Graham is returning to Seattle for the first time since signing with the Packers as a free agent in the offseason. With just two touchdowns so far this year, Graham perhaps hasn¡¯t had quite the impact in the end zone as in 2017, when he had 10 scores with Seattle.But with 33 catches through nine games, Graham in on pace to match the production he had with the Seahawks. He¡¯s also taking pride in his run-blocking, and his part in helping Aaron Jones run for career highs of 145 yards and two scores last week.¡°I know everybody knows me for running go routes and snagging touchdowns D.K. Metcalf Jersey , but I think I¡¯ve dedicated myself to the run, to being a part of that because I¡¯m a tight end now,¡± Graham said on Sunday. ¡°For us to be successful I¡¯ve got to do those things and I¡¯ve got to be good at them.¡±QUICK TURNAROUNDBecause of the quick turnaround from last Sunday several players have been ruled out. Along with Brice and King, the Packers have also ruled out wide receiver Randall Cobb and linebacker Nick Perry.Seattle linebacker K.J. Wright was listed as doubtful because of a knee injury that knocked him out of last Sunday¡¯s game early. Carroll said Wright would be a game-time decision. Seattle sat Carson and guard D.J. Fluker against the Rams and both appear set to play against the Packers. Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll confirmed that Marshawn Lynch is headed to Seattle to meet with the team about a possible return and that the intent is to make that happen.During an appearance on 710 ESPN, Carroll said he was excited about the prospect of having Lynch join the team in the wake of injuries to Chris Carson, C.J. Prosise and Rashaad Penny in the last few weeks.¡°He¡¯ll be flying in here this morning and we¡¯re gonna give him a really good chance to come back and play for us. . . . I think it¡¯s freakin¡¯ great if he could get back out there and tote the ball for us,¡± Carroll said.Carroll said a physical will be part of the visit and, based on Carroll¡¯s view, any issue with Lynch¡¯s condition would likely be the only block to a deal that would put Lynch in uniform as soon as next Sunday night against the 49ers.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)