B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Devialet Phantom Gold (new) + Cocoon + Gecko »
April 23rd, 2024, 4:12pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Devialet Phantom Gold (new) + Cocoon + Gecko
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Devialet Phantom Gold (new) + Cocoon + Gecko  
rasmus

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Devialet Phantom Gold (new) + Cocoon + Gecko
« on: January 27th, 2020, 11:55pm »

Modify message

Greetings,

I'm coming to Singapore this Wednesday-Friday (29th-31st) to pick up a brand new replacement unit for my Phantom Gold that was killed by a brownout.

I absolutely love this crazy dinosaur egg's sound, but my use for it has dramatically decreased over the last year, so I am open to selling it for the right price, now that I am receiving a brand new one.

It would have to be everything together, which includes the cocoon carrying case (without strap, only handles; used but can't tell) and Gecko wall mount (never used, but without box).

Total new price is about SGD 6,150.

If you're about to buy this equipment, make me an offer for some savings. But please understand I will not take time to negotiate, so make your best offer right away. I am also not very motivated to sell, it's easy to get attached to this little guy, just open to it if the price is not much lower than what I paid.

Cheers
Rasmus
Whatsapp: +6281239756122
« Last Edit: January 27th, 2020, 11:58pm by rasmus » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)